Advice - How do I clasify/announce my place according to my goals?

Fernando1415
Level 2
San Juan, AR

Advice - How do I clasify/announce my place according to my goals?

Here it goes before getting started. I´m remodeling my two-floor plus terrace with barbecue room home to receive guests. The access to the place will be the same as myself but then guesses will reach a second door to enter an autonomous whole area (with me living next door):

First floor:

A lounge/dining room equipped with kitchen and cooking stuff

One half bathroom (no shower)

Second floor:

Two bedrooms

One bathroom

Access to a spacious garden like terrace, including a typical barbecue room called "quincho con parrillero".

Each room will have two single beds plus the option to a third smaller bed

Then I could accommodate from one to six people at the same time.

And I´m thinking I could rent the whole unit to one guess (or group) or I could rent on a per room basis. I could even rent on a per person basis, but maybe this is too much of a mess to deal with.

So, what type of building/concept would I be offering and how could I announce it to make it clear?

What do you think in general about the scheme I have in mind?

Thanks in advance

Regards,

Fernando

16 Replies 16

@Lilly28  I'm glad it finally worked out for you. There were other posts here from hosts saying they were having log-in issues, so it wasn't just you. And while I didn't have a problem logging in, I noticed that the format of the log-in box changed about 3 times in the course of a couple of days. 

It's really common with Airbnb that every time they make format changes to one thing, something else seems to go wrong. very frustrating. And they still refuse to notify hosts of format changes- one day we log in to find that everything's been switched around and have to waste time figuring it out.

Nice help Sarah!!! You are a champ.