AirBnb Contact Info....

Jerry9
Level 3
Eilat, Israel

AirBnb Contact Info....

Lizzie, you sound like you work for AirBnb?

Who does the Support Team work for?  AirBnb?  They can't make any policy decisions!  Suggest ALL unhappy Hosts go on strike for one (1) day...forcing Management to listen to their issues!  AirBnb isn't interested in listening to their revenue stream...and, because of this...their competition will run circles around them...and, they'll be another defunct company that didn't listen to their customers!  That's my suggestion!

****************************************

Welcome to the Community Center,  

NOTE:  Who does the Support Team work for?  AirBnb?  They can't make any policy decisions!  Suggest ALL unhappy Hosts go on strike for one (1) day...forcing Management to listen to their issues!  AirBnb isn't interested in listening to their revenue stream...and, because of this...their competition will run circles around them...and, they'll be another defunct company that didn't listen to their customers!  That's my suggestion!

(LOL)  

It is great you are interested in the different areas of Airbnb and are wanting to share this information with the rest of the community. Having said this, I would recommend if you have a question regarding your listing or about a present booking to contact the Support Team directly and here is a fantastic Community Guide on the different ways to reach them. You may also be interested to know we have an ideas board here in the CC, where you can share any ideas you would like Airbnb to implement and gather wider community feedback and support in Host Voice

NOTE:  What about lies from Guests in their reviews?  AirBnb is NOT willing to police these reviews...or, take any administrative action against the lying Guest!  

As many community members search for the Support Team contact details here in the CC and the Support Team is available 24/7 and need to be contacted in say an emerency situation,

NOTE:  Information is NOT misleading...it's accurate for any Host looking for resolution to their frustrations dealing with AirBnb.  Don't think you had ANY right to delete my post!

...so that the information you have shared isn't misleading, I am going to have to remove you post here. 

WHY!!!

NOTE:  There are TOO many unhappy Hosts here getting NO satisfaction from AirBnb management!

...I know you wish to share this information with others, the contact details you have shared are "readily available", so I am sure they will have no problem in doing this...show me where it is "readily available".  NOTE:  There are TOO many unhappy Hosts here getting NO satisfaction from AirBnb management!

NOTE:  No I don't!

I hope you understand my reason for doing this and I really hope you will continue to explore and join in conversations here in the Community Center. 🙂  

Lizzie

4 Replies 4
Robin4
Level 10
Mount Barker, Australia

@Jerry9

Hi Jerry, I can assure you I don't work for Airbnb....and neither does Lizzie! She and the other moderators are employees of a feedback company hired by Airbnb to provide valuable data and take some of the load off Airbnb's helpdesks!

You say...."their competition will run circles around them".....well they don't.......and they are not! Over the past ten years Airbnb have grown from nothing to having close to 1 million hosts around the world with collectively in excess of 2 million listings. Their growth far outstrips any other booking service and continues to do so. Someone, namely guests and hosts like what they provide!

Sure there are problems with the platform, but Jerry, I try to do the right thing by the company and for that I have been rewarded with Superhost status. If I have a problem I can pick up the phone and within 1 minute I am talking to a helpdesk person somewhere in the world. I cannot get that sort of service from any other company that I have ever had dealings with.

You can come here to the forum and say everyone is disallusioned and are going to desert ABB for something better.....no they aren't...... because they, like me, know that...the devil you know is better than the one you don't....
And I can't begin to tell you how good ABB has been to me....and I have hosted with other booking sites!

Cheers....Rob 

Vanessa181
Level 3
London, United Kingdom

Airbnb Payments, Inc.

888 Brannan Street, 4th Floor

San Francisco, CA 94103

United States of America

+1 855 424 7262.

Airbnb Payments UK Ltd.

20-22 Bedford Row
London, WC1R 4JS  
United Kingdom

+44 203 318 1111

Company Number: 09392688

Airbnb Payments UK Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority as an Electronic Money Institution with reference number 900596.

if it involves money... you will find the contact details !!

You could be on fire... being attacked by maniacs  or invaded by men from outer space and there will be no help line or way to find a contact number. BUT IF MONEY IS INVOLVED.... the PAYMENTS section in the TERMS AND CONDITIONS is a sure place to find a number whereever you are in the world to reach airbnb.

I have pasted the UK ans USA contact address's and telephone no's.   There are contact no's for China and other parts of the world in the same place ...terms and conditions ... payments

YOU ARE NOT ALONE !!!!

To add to my previous comment  ( which I hope will help .. there are contact numbers .. but they are hidden

away !!

I am really unhappy with the airbnb attitude to both their guests and hosts ( I am a host ) regarding providing an emergency

contact number. 

It is obvious that by the nature of what hosts are doing... opening their doors to strangers .. and gueasts... staying with strangers.

that circumstances could arise which may need immediate attention . People could be at risk in many ways and as AIRBNB are the 

company running this service and responsible for the people who use it WHO pay their wages ... they should make the safety of these people a priority and have at the very least a clear contact no' if not a 24 hour emergency line available to hosts and guests.

If , as hosts , we continue to accept there blatant ignorance of the difficulties we face which can lead to us being in danger as individuals and our property and homes being  at risk.. they will continue to ignore us and our needs. Our sacrifice pays for them 

and the least they could do is give us a contact number which we could rely on as a way to find advice and assistance

I agree with a previous comment ... maybe a days strike ..hit them in the only place that does seem to cause them to listen

THEIR POCKETS !!

Jay18
Level 5
Borgarnes, Iceland

@Jerry9 I can assure you I do not work for AirBnB. I CAN assure you that companies like this, which include booking.com, do not really care about you. You are generating revenue for them, and that is all they care about. A guest can threaten you, and even if it is in writing or caught on video, AirBnB is not likely to do anything about it.

You are correct that there needs to be some competition, and soon. The only time AirBnB will start to listen is when their revenue stream is negatively impacted. Find a disruptor and join the team. Maybe then AirBnB will listen. Currently they have no effective competition, and that is the biggest hinderance to getting any support from AirBnB.