AirBnb, Portsmouth UK

AirBnb, Portsmouth UK

Hi - does anyone know of an host managment service company that covers Portsmouth in the UK please?

Many thanks.

22 Replies 22

Hi @Chris13394 ,

I have assisted two Property Developers in Portsmouth with the end of tenancy cleans on their multiple student properties and would be willing to help.

I’m happy to be an emergency contact for your guests too.

Please let me know if you’d like to discuss this further.

Kind regards,

Gemma

Guido95
Level 1
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Gemma248 

I am also looking for listing support for cleaning and also management.

From mid February to September. Would you be available?

Thanks

Guido

Hi @Guido95, thank you for your message. 
Yes I would be available during this period.

Where in Portsmouth is your property located please? 
I’m unsure how we go about exchanging contact details on this site?

Many thanks, Gemma

Guido95
Level 1
London, United Kingdom

@Gemma248 maybe you can messagem me from here: https://www.airbnb.com/h/helenalodge

Hi @Guido95, unfortunately I am

unable to message you without selecting dates. I understand there is no availability due to the circumstances but if you were to make the property available on two days I can quickly select those and send you a message.

Your property looks nice. Only 10/15 minutes up the road too.

Thanks,

Gemma

Hi Gemma, are you still doing air bnb management in portsmouth.?

Kind regards

Simon

Amy1900
Level 1
Portsmouth, United Kingdom

Hello all, the UKs leading Airbnb management service, Pass the Keys Portsmouth is now.  Offering a 24 hour guest support line, cleaning and linen and all guest communication and listing management with professional photography. **

**[Link removed- Community Center Guidelines] - Please note that it is not allowed to advertise on the Community Center. 

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

@Amy1900  If you read the terms of this community before posting - you would know that is against the terms of the community for commercial outfits like yours to use it to advertise your commercial services I.E. for you to spam the forum

i think you know this as you mention Airbnb hiding your contact details on your post .