AirBnb, Portsmouth UK

AirBnb, Portsmouth UK

Hi - does anyone know of an host managment service company that covers Portsmouth in the UK please?

Many thanks.

22 Replies 22
Tania94
Level 2
United Kingdom

Hi.

My name's Tania. Did you find a company? 

Just wondering because I was thinking of offering this service.

Hi - apologies for the slow reply! No I never did. If you are offering the service, please can you call me on **** - thanks.

**[Personal information hidden for safety reasons]

Hi Tanya,

I am about to start hosting my flat in Southsea, however have a busy job which could really inhibit my ability to provide a decent service. Are you currently providing host management in the Southsea area?

Mac

Hi Mac. Thank you for your mail. Yes, I am, in answer to your question. 

If you would like to meet up and have a chat, we can talk through all the different options.

My number is ****. Alternatively you can email me.

Kind regards,

Tania

**[Personal information hidden for safety reasons]

Hi Mac.

Not sure if you got my details as Airbnb may remove them. If you are interested, you can always message me on this platform.

Kind regards,

Tania 

Hi @Tania94 

I am unable to message you but hoping you see this as we would love to talk to you about this.

Thanks!

Dave528
Level 2
England, United Kingdom

HI, CAN YOU SEND ME DETAILS OF YOUR SERVICE - I HAVE A 2 BED FLAT WITH SEA VIEWS IN SOUTHSEA I AM LOOKING TO AIRBNB AND I NEED SOMEONE TO MANAGE IT FOR ME. THANKS DAVE *sensitive information hidden*

Serita0
Level 1
England, United Kingdom

Hi all, I am operating serviced accommodation in Portsmouth and lookng to expand.  I live locally and experienced in providing a management service.  If anyone is interested, please contact me.

Kind regards

Serita

Dave528
Level 2
England, United Kingdom

HI, CAN YOU SEND ME DETAILS OF YOUR SERVICE - I HAVE A 2 BED FLAT WITH SEA VIEWS IN SOUTHSEA I AM LOOKING TO AIRBNB AND I NEED SOMEONE TO MANAGE IT FOR ME. THANKS DAVE *sensitive information hidden*

Hi Dave.

I’m not sure you got my email about helping you manage your property on Airbnb.

I have been on Airbnb since 2015 as a host (and a guest) and really enjoy it. I can manage the entire property for you from setting up your page on Airbnb and dealing with enquiries to checking guests in/out and ensuring the property is cleaned. I can also do one off bookings. It depends how you are planning to use your property.

If you would like to meet up for a chat in Southsea, then please do get in touch.

Kind regards,

Tania

Kenny63
Level 2
Portsmouth, United Kingdom

Hi guys!!

Air Angels Management to the rescue! 

We offer a fully managed airbnb service in Portsmouth, Brighton, Bournemouth and London. 

We have an office based in Portsmouth and managed a number of properties in the Gunwharf Quays and Southsea area 🙂 

At Air Angels we provide a fully hands off hosting experience and take care of it all. From listing creation, daily pricing optimisation, providing hotel quality linen and towels, guest check in and check out, and all the guest communication. 

Give us a call on ****

*[Personal information hidden for safety reasons - to use the direct messaging system here in the Community Center, hover over the profile photo and click 'Send Message']

🙂

Daniel2032
Level 1
Portsmouth, United Kingdom

I have set up an local Portsmouth and Southsea airbnb host community here for sharing tips and info - get involved!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/251255449077900/

Chris13394
Level 2
London, United Kingdom

Hello, reviving this old thread as we are looking to start letting our property in Portsmouth on AirBnb and are looking for local advice on cleaning, as we live a fair distance away. We would like a person/company who could do a clean of the property after each stay and change/wash the bed linen and towels, returning it the next time. We are happy to look after listings and bookings ourselves and have a lock box, so ideally just want someone who is friendly and flexible to do the cleaning and possibly act as a local emergency contact for guests.

If you know anyone who would be able to do this, or even advice on what this sort of service would cost, I would love to chat. 

Thanks!

Hi there. I’m really sorry but I’m not doing this anymore and I’m afraid I can’t pass you on my cleaner’s details as she has now given up her business to go into a full time employment elsewhere. It might be worth checking out the app Next door as people recommend people there. Best wishes, Tania