AirBnb going under? Looks like it!

AirBnb going under? Looks like it!

I think that AirBnb is on the edge of collapsing and taking our money with it. Since the COVID-19 started , they are not paying out anything, including a 10 day old check in and a week old check outs!! This is bad especially in the down turn we're in. I'm out close to $15,000 . it looks bad if not shady, since I can't get a straight answer for 5 days now!!

1 Reply 1
Helen350
Level 10
Whitehaven, United Kingdom

@Ilana-and-Joe0 Today I received in my bank account payment for 3x separate 1 night stays, on 12, 13, & 14 March.  (At my private room tiny prices we're talking a mere £57.84, no comparison with what you're owed, BUT I DID GET PAID! And all my payments prior to that, some in the COVID-19 era.)

Last night's 1-nighter is showing up as 'processing', tho' the 'estimated arrival' date is 8 days beyond processing date. 

Transaction History: Pending Payouts is telling me I WILL be paid for a 7 day stay, booked two days ago, 16th, cancelled today, 18th, at 1 day's notice. The amount I'm to be paid looks commensurate with my 'Moderate' cancellation policy.