Airbnb #Amsterdam and #Rotterdam group #Netherlands

Damir0
Level 10
Rotterdam, The Netherlands

Airbnb #Amsterdam and #Rotterdam group #Netherlands

Hello dear fellow hosts,

Here is the discussion for hosts in #Amsterdam and #Rotterdam (#Netherlands). Feel free to ask anything or suggest ideas, discussions etc.

Cheers!

Damir

Wherever you go, there you are.
57 Replies 57

Hi Olivier and Yelena, I know this is an old question but im facing the same question. Were you able to rent with a mortgage?

Radwa0
Level 1
Beirut, Lebanon

Hello,

i am looking for a help in our short stay in Rotterdam. my husband will be there for a short term course at IHS erasmus, he is assistant professor in architecture, during June (9-30) (i can pay for one month rent if the offer is good), and i would accompany him with 5 years old son for tourism. i am looking for a private room sharing (if it is female), how much would it be? could you help me in this matter, your earliest reply are highly appreciated, thank you
Katy133
Level 2
Brussels, Belgium

Hello,

We are looking to begin renting our home occasionally on AirBnB in Rotterdam, but most of the time we live in Brussels. Does anyone have a recommendation for a hosting service or management company to oversee rentals?  Many thanks

Katy

Jacco0
Level 1
Rotterdam, Netherlands

Hi Kathy,

O don't know if you're still looking for help but I've been working with Superhost Rotterdam for quite a while now and they are truly the best! I have a room in my home which i rent out and since i work fulltime they help me out with everything. Everything goes really smoothly and they are 24 hours available for calls and messages. Highly recommend.

Regards,

Jacco

Katy133
Level 2
Brussels, Belgium

Damir, I saw you  have been involved in discussions with other hosts in Rotterdam. We are seeking to begin hosting at our house in Kralingen, but live most of the time in Belgium. Do you know of any reputable hosting services or managers? Most we found operate only in Amsterdam.  Grateful for any ideas.  Very kind regards, Katy

Glenn131
Level 1
Rotterdam, Netherlands

Hi Katy,

i’m happy to help you! I’m running a small business with a colleague (who also lives in Kralingen) where we help others with renting their house by airbnb. Feel free to contact me at my website www.superhostrotterdam.com. 

Kind regards!

Subhadeep0
Level 1
Tamworth, United Kingdom

Hello all

I understand that this is an area for hosts, but I'd post this in case someone guide me to the right direction. We are planning to stay in a flat in Gouda. We found that there are restrictions over AirBnB bookings in Amsterdam. I was wondering if there are similar rules in Gouda as well, and if so, what do the guests need to look out for in the listings?

Regards

Deep

Aeneas0
Level 1
Amsterdam, Netherlands

Hi everyone,

New host on Airbnb in Amsterdam. Just renting my guest room as a private room so Bed'n'breakfast. I've been looking around for the amount of income tax I will pay on my airbnb income but can't find anything. Does anyone has a %? I read somewhere that only you get taxed on 70% of that income, is that right?

Thanks,

A.

Hi,

you probably got an answer since, but in case - yes I have also been told 70%. It also what they say in the doc I found on airbnb: https://assets.airbnb.com/help/airbnb-pwc-taxguide-thenetherlands-en.pdf

Just a question, how do you deal with VAT?

THanks a lot,

Mathilde

Peter1744
Level 2
London, United Kingdom

Hi Everyone,

We have an apartment in Delft we want to set up for airbnb. Regarding the tourist tax is it still set at 2.90€?

We have house in France where airbnb collect and pay the tourist tax. Does airbnb do the same here in Delft/Netherlands or does the host have to pay it to the Gemeente Delft?

Thanks for help with this !

Peter

Peter1744
Level 2
London, United Kingdom

Hello,

Looking to set up our apartment in Delft, near the Oostpoort, as an airbnb from January 2020. For it to function we'll need to either work with a local co-host or find a local company for cleaning/laundry and check in and out.

Is anyone able to recommend a local management company or would anyone be interested in supporting as a co-host?

In addition advice on paying the tourist tax (we are registered with the local tax office) and if there is a limit on how many nights per year we can rent out the apartment?

We're now based in Edinburgh.

Thanks in advance,

Peter

Mirjam59
Level 1
Amsterdam, NL

-

Hi Mirjam,

in my opinion, the easiest way out is to insist with the bank: they do have records of all transactions, and they can make them available if you, their client, asks for it. If you have an online account with your bank, as most of us have, you can easily search for keywords in your account (i.e. AirBnB, rent, reservation, ...) and with a bit of work you should be able to retrace all payments.  If that does not work, I suggest going to your bank in person, with your ID, explain the situation and get them to dig the archive of your account. The info is there.

Success!