Airbnb #Amsterdam and #Rotterdam group #Netherlands

Damir0
Level 10
Rotterdam, The Netherlands

Airbnb #Amsterdam and #Rotterdam group #Netherlands

Hello dear fellow hosts,

Here is the discussion for hosts in #Amsterdam and #Rotterdam (#Netherlands). Feel free to ask anything or suggest ideas, discussions etc.

Cheers!

Damir

Wherever you go, there you are.
57 Replies 57
Valerie14
Level 1
Amsterdam, Netherlands

Hi there!

Can you please let me know the website where I should register my Airbnb listing in Amsterdam?

Thx! Valerie

Mirjam0
Level 10
Amsterdam, The Netherlands

Hi Valerie, Do you mean a registration  for  Amsterdam City?  You only have to register when  you want to rent out one or two rooms ( up to max 40% of the place were  you are living to max 4 people) because in that case you have to follow  the B&B rules.  You can register through the form on http://bit.ly/1Qu3CD7 You can rent out an apartement  where you actually live in  yourself  during 60 days per year.  In that case  you don't have to register ( see about Vakantieverhuur: http://bit.ly/20avkh7)

Do you speak Dutch? In that case it is perhaps easier  to speak Dutch!

Hadewych0
Level 1
Amsterdam, Netherlands

Dear Airbnb community,

I rent out my houseboat on Airbnb in Amsterdam.

How do I find out how much occupancy tax Airbnb has paid on my behalf in 2015?

The tax authorities ask for it, but I dont know where to find the number..

Thanks in advance!

Hadewych

Mirjam0
Level 10
Amsterdam, The Netherlands

hi Hadewych,  

In  your dashboard go  to Account -> Transaction History -> choose tab: Gross earnings , there  you see  the   Occupancy Taxes.  You can export the figures  to an Exell document ( export to CSV) and  make an automatic calculation and or a print out because  the city also asks  for an overview of  your rent outs. Hope that this was of any help? 

Kind regards: Mirjam

Mano1
Level 2
Rotterdam, Netherlands

Dear everybody,

I am host in Rotterdam and recently received a letter from the Gemeente that ‘according to their information’ I am offering my apartment/room to rent – yet do not pay the logiesbelasting / tourist tax.
Unfortunately they are right, until now I missed my duties – therefore I will now pay my taxes late.

My question is does anyone received the same letter, and upon paying how did the gemeente handled the situation?

According to the law, if you are late w paying your taxes you might face a fine of 100% you were due to pay at the first place.
Is the Gemeente really strict about this in Rotterdam…?
Or perhaps they will be ‘happy’ that I just honestly admit my earnings, pay the tax upon and provide perhaps an apology…?

Alexandre95
Level 1
Montreuil-Bellay, France

Any news for that Mano ?? I am also looking for answer about this. How did they get your address ? Provided by airbnb ?

Dear Mano,

Do you already have an answer for this?

Nishu0
Level 1
Rotterdam, Netherlands

HI There, did you find a solution to it? And after how much time did you get ticket from gemmente?

Hi Mano, 

Regarding the registration with the municiple on the tourist tax, is there a deadline to it? I have just started hosting this month and I haven't  done so. 

Thank you.

Regards,

Sun

Hello,

I cant find much info on these topics, which would be very helpful indeed.

My question is similar: If I start to register now for 2019, will I have to share the link of my profile, or do I need to declare also any tax for 2018? I am happy to do the registration, but I want to be aware of all consequenses ahead.

Thank you for your help

Vera44
Level 1
Rotterdam, Netherlands

Hi Damir and guys!

Do you meet nown and again in person  at all?

I would love to meet my fellow hosts and exchange tips and opinions in a live conversation.

Shall we meet sometimes in mid  October?

I can provide a venue and tea for 10-15 people in Rotterdam Kralingen.

Kind regards ,

Vera

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Vera44,

Lovely to meet you and welcome to the Community Center.

Just mentioning in @Damir0 and @Mirjam0 into this thread, this way they will get a personalised notifcation of your post to them. Any thoughts Damir and Mirjam? 🙂

Also, since this thread was started we have since launched a Dutch speaking Community Center, which you might also like to take a look at, seeing you are based in Rotterdam. 

Thanks,

Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

Damir0
Level 10
Rotterdam, The Netherlands

Hi @Lizzie, @Vera, @Mirjam, 

@Vera Welcome! Did you have any specific questions or concerns? I didn't get your initial message to which @Lizzi responded. 

Feel free to reach out, also in Dutch if you prefer.

I have noticed that most Dutch hosts moved to groups on Facebook (Amsterdam, The Hague, Rotterdam). It surely doesn't engage hosts to come back to the community center here. So, how can we work on this?

Wherever you go, there you are.
Alexandre95
Level 1
Montreuil-Bellay, France

Hello all, 

So what about taxes in Rotterdam ? If I rent a private roon in my tudio I must declare something at  the municipality ? I don't find any information about this!

Marco, any news ? 

Alex