Airbnb App - can't pre-approve

Sue-and-Andrew0
Level 4
Johannesburg, South Africa

Airbnb App - can't pre-approve

Hi

I had a situation last night where guests sent an enquiry and I tried to pre-approve on the Airbnb App (Android, latest version of App) - error message was "Dates are no longer available".

I had to then log in on my PC, and was able to pre-approve the enquiry without any problems whatsoever.

Fortunately I was close to my PC, but if I'd been on the road I wouldn't have been able to pre-approve.  No other problems at all with the App.

Has anyone else had this problem?  Perhaps an Admin will be able to send to the development team to look at.

Cheers

Andrew

4 Replies 4

You can log a bug here: https://www.airbnb.ca/help/feedback

Nicola-and-Gabi0
Level 1
Chichester, United Kingdom

I am having the same problem now.  can't pre-approve in the app or mobile site.  Not near a PC so haven't been able to resolve.

Paul311
Level 2
Lynbrook, NY

I've had this problem several times in the past  weeks.  It's very frustrating, to say the least.  In both cases I was able to get onto desktop to resolve, but hopefully this will be fixed soon!!!

Sheela21
Level 1
Blackburn, United Kingdom

I have always pre approved my guest while using my phone. However this function is now missing and it causes problems. It was an ideal opportunity to find out more about my guest and my/ their suitability. 

Only this morning I have accepted a guest who is in the wrong location for his intended visit. This should have been discussed prior to approving his stay. Can anyone tell me why this function is not available?