Airbnb App won't show any of our saved responses

Marty40
Level 1
Arizona, United States

Airbnb App won't show any of our saved responses

Hi there,

Recently all of the saved responses (maybe 10) that we use to respond to guests and send check in information etc. are all gone in the App.  They're showing online via computer however not in the App.  Since I am mobile more then tied to a desktop computer I use the App most of the time.  Anyone else have the same issue?  Even when creating new responses in the app and saving they don't show again to use even on the app. Thanks so much,

Marty

19 Replies 19
Kath9
Level 10
Albany, Australia

@Marty40 Oh no, how annoying for you! Like you, I use the app for the vast majority of my messaging and the saved messages are a big time saver. I'm not having the issue you're describing, thank goodness. You might need to contact customer support for this one.

DeCember1
Level 1
Collinsville, MS

Yes. I too work mostly from my mobile to handle Airbnb reservations on the go. I now have no Saved response. I’m not sure what to do about this. My app is also logged in under my name but shows my husband name/ login when I’m navigating it. 

Same here.  Contacted tech support twice  now.  It sounds like it's not a trivial fix.

Shirley150
Level 1
Chattanooga, TN

I'm glad to hear it's not just me. Thankfully, the messages are still available on my laptop. For those of you who are calling tech support, would you keep us updated here? Thanks!!

Qc0
Level 2
Montreal, Canada

Same to me. All my save response messages are gone.

Stephanie118
Level 4
Stillwater, OK

Same here. Gone. They show up in a web browser on a desktop but gone from app on BOTH phones (both of them are iPhones, mine and my husband's).

Amber406
Level 2
Madeira Beach, FL

Ok, I thought I was losing my mind, lol.  Same happened for me.  Frustrating as like most everyone else I mainly use the app vs. desktop.  Saved responses are still on my desktop.  Spent a lot of time carefully building them.  Wish I knew when they’ll have a fix????  

Megan601
Level 2
Little Rock, AR

I'm having the same issues.  It is also showing my cohost's names at the top instead of mine when I move between conversations. 

Chisung1
Level 2
Manteca, CA

I'm having the same issue... All my saved messages disappeared. It's annoying because I liked responding quickly with my phone. Now I have to go to the laptop, log in, go to host dashboard, message.... so annoying. 

Stephanie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hiya all,

Thanks for sharing this issue and sorry to hear it's happening. Would you please share the specifics of your devices (model, firmware version) and the version of the app your are running? I've shared this thread with the development team and any additional information will help with identifying and fixing the issue.

Thanks

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines 

iphone X. iOS 13.1.2

Airbnb 19.49

Hi Stephanie - found this thread but not a solution yet: suddenly none of my Saved Responses are showing anymore on my app (iPhone XR, v. 13.3).  I need these in order to send check-in instructions to my guests as I'm often without my laptop.  Please advise asap?  Thanks in advance!

Same happened to me.  iPhone 8 Plus. Only the ones I used disappeared.  Seemed to be that using them made them disappear.

Amber406
Level 2
Madeira Beach, FL

IPhone 6s running iOS 13.2.3.  Using Airbnb version 19.49.  Hope this helps!