Airbnb EXPERIENCE

Dorottya1
Level 1
Vác, Hungary

Airbnb EXPERIENCE

H Everyone:)
I am from Hungary and I would like to know if you have any info of the Airbnb EXPERIENCE in our country. I have already contacted the Hungarian  Airbnb representatives but have not received answer yet.
Do you happen to know when it will be available in Hungary? Is it going to be launched as a regional Update?
Thnaks for all you answers

2 Replies 2
Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Dorottya1,

Lovely to meet you. It is great to hear you are looking forward to hosting an Airbnb Experience. Experiences are gradually being rolled out and have just been launched in Melbourne. 🙂 I am afraid, I am not sure when they will be available in Hungary, I would recommend keeping an eye out on the Airbnb Experiences page. If you scroll to the bottom of that page, you can register your interest for particular areas.

I always enjoy hearing about what experience people would like to host when it is possible. It would be great to hear what you would like to do. 🙂

Thanks,

Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

Peter1350
Level 2
Sydney, Australia

Hi Dorottya and Lizzie,

I am actually holding a seminar this feb 16, Saturday in Budapest about how to improve sales and your rankings on Airbnb.( As well as technical issues with flats and keeping costs lower )  I have been online airbnb for around 7 yrs now, started in Sydney and doing and living in budapest now. So I would like to share my experiences and thank Airbnb for all I have achieved.  www.peterjonesmagic.com 

I would love to go to any airbnb event  as well so please let me know.