Airbnb Host Survey

Airbnb Host Survey

Hello everyone! I am a student of TalTech University and currently I conduct a research related to Airbnb hosting. I would be grateful if you could help me with the study by sharing your hosting experience. Below is the link to the questionnaire and it takes no more than 5-10 minutes to complete. Thank you in advance for your help!

Questionnaire: https://goo.gl/forms/gxrJsHMtr3gEXLoz1

3 Replies 3
David1424
Level 2
Brighton, MI

I did not understand questions 11 at all regarding the environment.

Hi, the question relates to the perception of Airbnb impact on the environment. For instance, idle capacity utilisation initiated by Airbnb hosts may have relatively positive ecological effect.

Alejandro139
Level 1
Los Angeles, CA

As an airbnb host, 

I Am tired of drug dealer guests

tired of case Menagers they dont even have experience as us, hosts. 

Tired of damaged items, stolen items from my places. 

Tired of smart guests reading hosts reviews and using them during their stay towards hosts. 

In a week 3/4 guests stayed and they got full refund with stupid reasons, like apartments gets a lot of sun, they have allergies to these trees outside and they decides to not stay after 4 days and airbnb does full refunds.  

Tired  about case managers does not fix out problems

tired of guests asking discounts even they stay free

tired from the adult “workers” they use our home to sleep with orhers. 

Tired of drug dealers they left drug packages at my places 4 times a week in different places. 

Airbnb is collapsing 

use BOOKING.com. Airbnb is overrated already. I have more than 80% of my books slided to Booking.com and i am happier now