Airbnb Host Swaps

Jill69
Level 3
Granger, IN

Airbnb Host Swaps

Does anyone know of any forums for hosts swapping houses to help save money?  I found one on FB literally called Airbnb Host Swap, but there are just about 100 of us.  

11 Replies 11
Ricardo71
Level 7
Miami, FL

I am thinking this is not something Airbnb would be much interested in pursuing because there is no money for them on the swap...

Plus the liability issue may be denied by Airbnb. Hosting gone Rogue!

Kevin84
Level 2
Asheville, NC

I have wondered the same thing... But agree with the other gentleman that Airbnb would make no money in this.  Although as much as they are always pushing for new hosts, you'd think a nice perk would be to have a forum just for hosts who are looking to swap their spaces. 

Maree2
Level 2
Queensland, Australia

I am a new host too & I suppose hosts could offer each other special deals as I'm sure I have seen somewhere an option to offer discounts to a specific guest

It might be worth asking a host during your own travel enquiry, if they would consider such a swap. "Hey next time you are in (our) Town, here's our website, give us a shout, and we owe you two nights"

Seeing that this forum has not been censored or shut down, or given any "guidance" by the Company, maybe it is quietly being encouraged?

Each person could charge the other a dollar a night or the same cost per night? That way, Airbnb would make their service fee and each host would be covered by Airbnb. 🙂 

Nondice0
Level 1
Newberg, OR

I'd love to swap homes with a host  in Europe.  I'd even be willing to consider hosting other guests there if appropriate.

Michele109
Level 2
Vancouver, Canada
Neal6
Level 3
London, United Kingdom

This is great! My place on the river in putney is awesome! It's just where the boat race starts and there is a boat that goes allll the way down to the famous scenes of london

1 - Battersea Power Station

2 - Chelsea bridge

3 - Battersea Park

4 - MI5

5 - London Eye

6 - Houses of Parliament

7 - Tower Bridge

8 - Tower of London

9 - London Bridge

10 - HMS Belfast

11 - Canary Wharf

12 - Greenwich

all for £8! A boat trip outside my home. how cool!

anyone wanting an exchange im game!

https://www.airbnb.co.uk/rooms/7245085?s=51

Thiago129
Level 1
London, United Kingdom

We love travel too so super happy to swap when possible.

We have a place in London where we live and a flat in Sao Paulo - Brazil! That is most of the time available.

Jason1542
Level 2
Choiceland, Canada

If like to swap homes for travel somewhere in Canada