Airbnb Messed it up!

Jia4
Level 1
London, United Kingdom

Airbnb Messed it up!

Hello Airbnb! I am very disappointed and I'm really sorry this has to come to a point where i am very annoyed and angry!

I lost 4 nights rent + cleaning fee from a guy because Airbnb system messed it up.

I want compensation for that 4 nights+ cleaning fees and my reputation is bad because now the guy thinks I'm an fooling around at Airbnb!

One of your colleague said it will be settle as she turned off my Smart pricing because it was that problem!

2nd time still the same problem so i called Airbnb again, she said just decline the request and ask him to send another one because system need to time process

and now third and LAST TIME ! SAME problem!

The guy got pissed off and annoyed so he cancelled the request !

Third lady I was talking to on the phone told me Airbnb send me an email on 12 of Oct ( which I did not receive)

Please advise!

3 Replies 3
Marit-Anne0
Level 10
Bergen, Norway

@Jia4

This forum is a place where hosts and guests may help each other and give advice.  Whatever correspondance between you and airbnb we would not know anything about and for which we  could not possibly give any advice.  

For any input from fellow hosts, you would need to explain the case so that we have some sort of insight.

Jia4
Level 1
London, United Kingdom

Hello, the reason i post this here is because i want to know if anyone else is having the same problem ? 

Jia4
Level 1
London, United Kingdom

Airbnb system messed up my pricing and now its listed in a SUPER CHEAP deal which i cannot accept request from people who wants to rent the room! i have decline this guy because the pricing system was showing a low price to him. i told him there was problem with the system and airbnb is dealing with it. Adn now they guy is angry and annoyed because he try to resquest it for 3 times as airbnb told me ' oh its done, ask him to request again' BUT IT WASNT!