Airbnb Mobile app - Performance Tab

Jack1443
Level 3
Virginia, United States

Airbnb Mobile app - Performance Tab

Did something change with the performance tab in airbnb mobile app?

It used to show Earnings, Reviews  and the number of views the listing gets and other stuff. We were able to drill down to seeing the monthly earnings.

Now these are gone and they show Booking value in the last 30 days/year which is of no value to me. Quality section is not host friendly too.

Is there a way to get to the old version? I did not upgrade the mobile app. My version is 20.22.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

21 Replies 21
Charlie-And-Rob0
Level 3
Victoria, Australia

Agreed.  This functionality is critical for hosts to manage their property effectively.  Please advise as to when this will be reinstated.

Nicola53
Level 2
Scotland, United Kingdom

Agreed. Visibility very important.

Connie374
Level 1
Liberty Lake, WA

I can't even get it to stay open to use it.  Anyone else?

Cheryl389
Level 7
Keyport, NJ

I noticed the change as well, and would prefer the old version if this is an option. It doesn't look like it though. I agree that the last version had information that was more useful than the current performance tab, although having the old information plus the new features could be nice.

Donald56
Level 2
Miami, FL

This update took one step forward and two steps back. I like having access to this data but some information provided seems to be incorrect, not relevant. Airbnb has removed any information regarding host revenue. I need to quickly see what my next months look like and be able to compare that to the previous months. 

Where is the expected monthly revenue tab??

Nigel80
Level 2
Londonderry, United Kingdom

Must think we are stupid and not notice revenue is down if it’s hidden ! Outrageous that no access on the app to revenue! 

Nigel80
Level 2
Londonderry, United Kingdom

Performance tab is absolutely rubbish, bring back progress , I now have zero visibility on my earnings this month or the following month!!! Why !!?? Especially bad after 3 months downtime 

Please return the progress tab. Or at least include it under performance. 

Chris2029
Level 2
Richmond, VA

Completely agree. This is very frustrating. Even more frustrating is that doing a google search in this question yields nothing. I have a hard time believing that we are the only ones with the question. Makes me wonder if it is being hidden on google? Is that even possible?

i even called customer support and instead of getting an actual customer service rep I got what the person said was a “middle-man” who would pass on my question. I was supposed to hear back from a person with an answer and never did. The “middle-man” person is apparently AirBnb’s solution to the overwhelming number of calls they are receiving since COVID. Now that they’ve laid off so many people they don’t have enough folks to answer our questions. 

I get that this is a trying time and want to be patient...have even been impressed with how AirBnB has handled much of the COVID fiasco....but I’m now super frustrated. @Airbnb 

Chris DeWilde

Supposedly there’s an income button somewhere but I can’t find it

Inna22
Level 10
Chicago, IL

I can’t even see the individual star ratings ratings, only the overall on the app

Gergely10
Level 1
Porto, Portugal

Agreed. This version of the performance section in the app is useless. I want the old one back.

Jose-L43
Level 3
Puerto Rico

It is frustrating that I can’t see my monthly earnings and have to go to desktop to see something that it was available on the app.

Please admins fix this or include it it this new version!!  It is frustrating and you have had many months ro get this fixed.

Please someone respond to this issue. 

Addie70
Level 3
Lilburn, GA

Are they ever going to give us the old version back?  This new version is not useful