Airbnb Plus - looking for more information!

Lucia152
Level 6
Windham, NY

Airbnb Plus - looking for more information!

Hello!

Anyone with experience in this? I just had a photographer out today as part of the promotion, and am having difficulty finding out any information about how this all works. The photographer said he'll upload the photos tonight to Airbnb, they will edit and them, and then.... who knows? I also tried responding to the email invitation I got, and no response... My 2 questions:

1)

Does anyone know if you are accepted, do you then own your photos? Or is it license-only? Can I use them on my personal website?

2)

After looking at some of the Plus listings, I'm really concerned that there is only a 6-line listing! That seems fine - maybe - for an urban rental, but I rent in a 4-season vacation rental area in upstate NY (skiing in winter, hiking and water recreation in summer)... in a vacation area like this, it seems really important to list all of the attractions...

Is there a "READ MORE" feature... somewhere...?

I put a lot of time into my detailed listing and really don't want to lose it all. I'm willing to try this and see if it brings more rentals, but I would hope that Airbnb would save my old listing. I'm thinking I should copy and paste the description in case I want to go back to the old one...

Speaking for myself, I would hesitate to book the Plus listings I've seen because there just isn't enough information in them! I have seem others complaingin about this, too. Can any of the Airbnb agents here please pass this concern up the ladder?

Any advice or information about your experiences would be most welcome...

Many thanks,

Lucia

2 Replies 2
Lucia152
Level 6
Windham, NY

PS: For those of you who've done this, how long did it take to get a response as to whether you were accepted? And for your listing to go live?

Thanks again!

Lucia152
Level 6
Windham, NY

One more question: If you weren't accepted right away, how soon did you find out and how long did you have to remedy the problem? Were you able to send photos or was there a an in-person re-inpection?