Airbnb Property Management in Toronto

Drx0
Level 1
Toronto, Canada

Airbnb Property Management in Toronto

Hello,

Does anyone here have suggestions on Airbnb property management companies in Toronto. I'm looking for a management company that can help to handle issues, maintenance, check-in, replenishments...etc. I would be able to manage the reservations and the rest, but need someone or a company that can help with other issues as they come up

Ade.

135 Replies 135

Hi Mark, 

I am looking to rent out my place (1 +1) with parking at  *** Wellington St W. Wondering if you can help? 

You our can reach me at ****

Thanks,

Aveek

*[Personal information hidden for safety reasons – to send a direct message here in the Community Center, hover over the post profile photo and click 'Send Message']

Hi Aveek, 

Have you found someone to take care of your unit as yet? 

Hello, 

I am a host with AirBnB in City Place, Toronto.

I am looking for someone to professionally check in my guests on occasion when I am not available to perform the check-in myself. The person would greet my guests at the front of the building upon arrival and take them up to my condo unit. That's it. Does anyone know of any company who provides this simple service for a fixed fee? I am not interested in cleaning/management etc. 

Thanks,
Talya

[Personal information hidden] 

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello everyone,

Great to meet you, my name is Lizzie and I am the Community Manager here in the Community Center. 

It is great to see you wish to help other host manage their listings.

A gentle reminder that for safety reasons personal information will have to be removed from posts in the Community Center. To add, in general we wish to keep the Community Center a place for our community to come together and support each other and share experiences, so we wish to keep it free of advertising. For more details on this, please take a look at our Community Center Guidelines.

Thanks,

Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

Hello,

Any suggestions on Airbnb property management companies in Toronto. I'm looking for a management company or someone who can manage the property for me. Thanks

Hello. Check out my airbnb profile. You can reach me at *

*[Personal information hidden for safety reasons–in line with the Community Center Guidelines - to use the Direct Messaging function here in the Community Center, hover over the post profile photo and click 'Send Message']

Hey!

I operate a co-hosting service called TheHouseHost.ca. I am currently looking to onboard listings within Toronto and GTA. I would love to help you out with whatever you may need for your spot. 

Feel free to visit my site and select which needs/services you'd be looking for. 

Look forward to hearing from you!

-Jordan

Anton6
Level 1
Toronto, Canada

There's a great company called QuickStay that takes care of everything for you. We've been using them for years and are very happy with the results, management and practices. 

Simone568
Level 2
Toronto, Canada

Hi! 

My name is Simone, Founder of Homestop. We specialize in vacation rental management in downtown Toronto as well as remotely manage properties across Europe. I'd be happy to discuss with you our services and innovative business model at your earliest convenience. Looking forward to hearing from you!

Best,  
Simone
Sebastian405
Level 2
Toronto, Canada

Matthew201
Level 2
Toronto, Canada

Stephen405
Level 2
Toronto, Canada

I co-host (manage) an AirBnB unit in downtown Toronto that I've helped to become AirBnB Plus and SuperHost status... AMA (ask me anything)

https://airbnb.com/h/welcome-to-the-artists-loft

Florin31
Level 2
Toronto, Canada

I run a small Airbnb Management company focused on Toronto's downtown core where I help Superhosts such as yourself increase revenues and manage costs effectively, while taking away as much of your work as you deem necessary. From pricing, guest messaging and 5* cleaning services, to all-inclusive turnkey management, if you need any kind of help managing your properties, I'd love to have a chat with you. I live on York and Queens Quay and I'm always available.

Regards,

Florin

*sensitive information hidden*

Hi Florin,

I am seeking a co-host for a 700 square foot main floor of a house with garden in the Dundas West & Ossington area. It's my home, and I rent it by-the-week when I'm out of town.  I have a project that will take me out of town for the long term, I expect, with periodic trips home.  i need to have some flexibility which is why I'm renting by the week, and not long term. I'd like to chat.