Hello,

Does anyone here have suggestions on Airbnb property management companies in Toronto. I'm looking for a management company that can help to handle issues, maintenance, check-in, replenishments...etc. I would be able to manage the reservations and the rest, but need someone or a company that can help with other issues as they come up

Ade.

133 Replies

Re: Airbnb Property Management in Toronto

Level 2

[Personal information hidden] 

Administrator in
London, United Kingdom
Administrator

Hello everyone,

Great to meet you, my name is Lizzie and I am the Community Manager here in the Community Center. 

It is great to see you wish to help other host manage their listings.

A gentle reminder that for safety reasons personal information will have to be removed from posts in the Community Center. To add, in general we wish to keep the Community Center a place for our community to come together and support each other and share experiences, so we wish to keep it free of advertising. For more details on this, please take a look at our Community Center Guidelines.

Thanks,

Lizzie

--------------------

I'm currently on maternity leave. I look forward to catching up when I return. In the meantime, please contact another member of the Community Manager team: Personal Update

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides

Level 2

Hello,

Any suggestions on Airbnb property management companies in Toronto. I'm looking for a management company or someone who can manage the property for me. Thanks

in
Toronto, Canada
Level 2

Hello. Check out my airbnb profile. You can reach me at *

*[Personal information hidden for safety reasons–in line with the Community Center Guidelines - to use the Direct Messaging function here in the Community Center, hover over the post profile photo and click 'Send Message']

in
Toronto, Canada
Level 2

Hey!

I operate a co-hosting service called TheHouseHost.ca. I am currently looking to onboard listings within Toronto and GTA. I would love to help you out with whatever you may need for your spot. 

Feel free to visit my site and select which needs/services you'd be looking for. 

Look forward to hearing from you!

-Jordan

in
Toronto, Canada
Level 1

There's a great company called QuickStay that takes care of everything for you. We've been using them for years and are very happy with the results, management and practices. 

in
Toronto, Canada
Level 2

Hi! 

My name is Simone, Founder of Homestop. We specialize in vacation rental management in downtown Toronto as well as remotely manage properties across Europe. I'd be happy to discuss with you our services and innovative business model at your earliest convenience. Looking forward to hearing from you!

Best,  
Simone

in
Toronto, Canada
Level 2

in
Toronto, Canada
Level 2

in
Toronto, Canada
Level 2

I co-host (manage) an AirBnB unit in downtown Toronto that I've helped to become AirBnB Plus and SuperHost status... AMA (ask me anything)

https://airbnb.com/h/welcome-to-the-artists-loft

in
Toronto, Canada
Level 2

I run a small Airbnb Management company focused on Toronto's downtown core where I help Superhosts such as yourself increase revenues and manage costs effectively, while taking away as much of your work as you deem necessary. From pricing, guest messaging and 5* cleaning services, to all-inclusive turnkey management, if you need any kind of help managing your properties, I'd love to have a chat with you. I live on York and Queens Quay and I'm always available.

Regards,

Florin

*sensitive information hidden*

Level 1

Hi All

I have used a company called airhost. ca and would recommend. Friendly guy running it and I am not under any contract with them so can leave whenever. Place is always spotless and he lives downtown and so has ran over to my place if needed.

Matt

Level 9

I am a cohost for a few condos in Toronto/GTA, with some luxury cottages in cottage country as well. I also manage in US/ Europe remotely. I have 6+ years experience hosting, 4.9 rating, Superhost 12x. Would love to help if you're looking for a cohost. Feel free to reach out 🙂 

Tags (2)

in
Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
Level 2

Hello everyone! My name is Uri, I’m from Dominican Republic, I’m a Proactive, intelligent, empathetic and Young host/manager of short stays in recovery homes, seeking to provide an excellent service and care experience as a host, co-host and/or service manager in the BnB market.

If you have a property in DR and you’re looking for someone to help you improve your services, to grow your passive incomes while having enough time to enjoy the results, contact me!