Airbnb Property Management in Toronto

Drx0
Level 1
Toronto, Canada

Airbnb Property Management in Toronto

Hello,

Does anyone here have suggestions on Airbnb property management companies in Toronto. I'm looking for a management company that can help to handle issues, maintenance, check-in, replenishments...etc. I would be able to manage the reservations and the rest, but need someone or a company that can help with other issues as they come up

Ade.

135 Replies 135

Hello Mia. I have an apartment right downtown near Wellington and Portland.  If you're still involved in this service let me know and we can chat. Richard *

*[Personal information hidden for safety reasons–in line with the Community Center Guidelines - to use the Direct Messaging function here in the Community Center, hover over the post profile photo and click 'Send Message']

Hi Richard, if you are still looking I can help. My business partner and I (2 women) provide full-service Airbnb property management. From guest communications and arrival check-in to cleaning. We take care of your Airbnb property completely, charging 20% of rental income. 

Let me know if you are still interested in Airbnb hosting!

Tamara

Hello Mia,

Could you please get in touch with me? I run an airbnb out of my basement (separate entrance) and I need someone to take care of several turnovers during March 8-15 as I am away. I would be interested in your services.

Thanks,

Melissa

Hi Mia,

Are you still available to co-host? I have a 2 bedroom at Front and Blue Jays Way I'm looking to rent out.

Thanks,
Nathan

I am interested in talking with you

Hello,

I need some information about how thisw co hosting is working. Can you help me with this?

I am a super host and some of my friends asked me to manage their properties for renting in air b n b. Should I list theirproperty under my listing ?

your answer will highly appriciated.

Thanks

interested in your hosting services. please let me know the current rate and what are covered?

Please give me a call and i can explain how we run the operation.

*[Personal information hidden for safety reasons–in line with the Community Center Guidelines - to use the Direct Messaging function here in the Community Center, hover over the post profile photo and click 'Send Message']

Do you use programs by any chance? 

I have 7 Airbnb units and looking for help getting them optimized. 

Hello Mia, I am looking for a good host with good responsibility and experience. please contact me at *

Stage right pros.  Ca

Hi there I am the CEO of a co-hosting company here in Toronto. Please feel free to contact me personally for any inquiries! 

[Personal information hidden]

Hey. Wondering if you have a contact for a tech guy. I have 7 units and looking to streamline. 

Hi David. If you're ever interested in hiring a property manager/co-host to help assist with your listings, I'd be happy to offer my services. I have a lot of experience in hosting and have a very good system to manage communication, cleanings, turnovers, etc. Let me know if you'd like to discuss further.

I am a cohost for a few condos in Toronto/GTA, with some luxury cottages in cottage country as well. I also manage in US/ Europe remotely. I have 6+ years experience hosting, 4.9 rating, Superhost 12x. Would love to help if you're looking for a cohost. Feel free to reach out 🙂