Airbnb Property Management in Toronto

Drx0
Level 1
Toronto, Canada

Airbnb Property Management in Toronto

Hello,

Does anyone here have suggestions on Airbnb property management companies in Toronto. I'm looking for a management company that can help to handle issues, maintenance, check-in, replenishments...etc. I would be able to manage the reservations and the rest, but need someone or a company that can help with other issues as they come up

Ade.

135 Replies 135

hi Cristina - And - Daniel0,  I am seeking a co-host in the Ossington/Dundas area for weekly turn-overs,  and your superhost status is reassuring. I am listing for 1 & 2 week stays so up to four turn overs / month.  Can you take on another co-hosting job at this time? It's a one-bedroom, 700 - square feet with a garden.

Uri4088
Level 2
Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic

Hello everyone! My name is Uri, I’m from Dominican Republic, I’m a Proactive, intelligent, empathetic and Young host/manager of short stays in recovery homes, seeking to provide an excellent service and care experience as a host, co-host and/or service manager in the BnB market.

If you have a property in DR and you’re looking for someone to help you improve your services, to grow your passive incomes while having enough time to enjoy the results, contact me!

Lauriana0
Level 1
Toronto, Canada

Have you managed to find anything? I am looking a the same and for reviews of the following management companies: 

http://www.hostservicesgroup.com/

https://www.airbusybee.com/

http://manageair.ca/

Did you end up choosing one? What was your experience?

Hi Gary! I work for a property managment company here in Toronto! I'd be happy to send you some information if you're still looking! 
[Personal information hidden] I look forward to hearing from you!

Hi there - I'd be happy yo chat with you about our services - I'm with [link removed] - feel free to email me at [email address removed] - Best..Ali

Hi Ali! I’m looking to get in touch with some co-hosts in the Toronto area. If you could please email me at[Personal information hidden] 

Hi, I'm currently co-hosting 3 properties down town, including both condos and houses. I provide full or partial hosting service depending on clients needs, and I would love to get in touch if you are still looking for co-host. My rate is 15% of the revenue and I had good client feedbacks so far. I would be happy to chat if you are still looking for this type of service. 

Hi Mia,

I have a 2 bedroom condo in Queen West that I'm going to be furnishing and then putting up for short term rental. I dont live in Toronto so I'm looking for a company to help manage it on my behalf.  

Do you provide this service?

Hi Neil, if you are still looking I can help. My business partner and I (2 women) provide full-service Airbnb property management. From guest communications and arrival check-in to cleaning. We take care of your Airbnb property completely, charging 20% of rental income. 

Let me know if you are still interested!

Tamara

Hi. I saw your posting about your services for hosted airbnb and was hoping to learn more.  I have a large property in Parkdale and I'm looking for someone to manage it. Thanks. 

Hello Tamara,

I am interested in your service and please email me at *

*[Personal information hidden for safety reasons–in line with the Community Center Guidelines - to use the Direct Messaging function here in the Community Center, hover over the post profile photo and click 'Send Message']

Hi I’m wondering if you are happy with your investment property management company.  Let me know if I can help improve your experience in any way in the Toronto area.  Kindest Regards, AJ

Hi there! I’m the CEO of a co-hosting company here in Toronto; please feel free to contact me for any interest or inquiries! [Personal information hidden] 

We have a recently built, 1800 square foot, 5 bedroom, 3 bathroom unit, located in Kensington Market, on Lippincott St., just south of College, which we'd like to transition to an airbnb., to maximize profits, while being  pretty much "hands-off". If you can assist with this, [personal information hidden]