Airbnb Property Management in Toronto

Drx0
Level 1
Toronto, Canada

Airbnb Property Management in Toronto

Hello,

Does anyone here have suggestions on Airbnb property management companies in Toronto. I'm looking for a management company that can help to handle issues, maintenance, check-in, replenishments...etc. I would be able to manage the reservations and the rest, but need someone or a company that can help with other issues as they come up

Ade.

135 Replies 135

I’m the CEO of a co-hosting company here in Toronto! Please feel free to reach out regarding any inquiries! 

[Personal information hidden] 

Prince7
Level 2
Toronto, Canada

Hi Guys, Are you interested in a co-hosting service in Toronto? they do a really great job and i have used them before. I will always recommend them. They do cleaning etc..They are a full-service Airbnb property rental management, helping property owners earn amazing Airbnb income without all the hassle. From listing creation, to day-to-day management and income optimisation, we handle everything so you don’t have to.

Hello there. We have a unique Victorian apartment located in a sea of condos in the downtown core at Wellington and Portland. We have historically leased the space to film production companies and recently tried Airbnb. The company we worked with cohosting has proven to have a lack of attention to detail and poor communication. So the search is on for a new partner. Let us know if you're interested.

Richard

Hi. I' interested in learning more. Do you mind messaing me with more information?

Happy-The-Cat0
Level 2
Toronto, Canada

Hi guys, I need help hosting for the holiday season (specifically, December 4-December 29). I have trouble finding co-host or cleaner. It would be a shame to cancell all those reservations. 

The "professional" management services are not very helpful because they would not touch partial hosting (since I have made the listing myself, set up the unit on my own and got some of the reservations ) or shared accommondation (because I keep one room to my personal use). 

It usually only takes me one hour to clean the entire unit (maybe two hours to wait for a big load of laundry in the washer/dryer to stop).

Please message me if you can offer help or advice. Thank you!

Hello,

I am available those dates and would be happy to co-host..pls send me your info. I will contact you for further details. Thanks Angela

I have a duplex in downtown, property management please contact me: [personal information hidden]

Hi Cathy, if you are still looking I can help. My business partner and I (2 women) provide full-service Airbnb property management. From guest communications and arrival check-in to cleaning. We take care of your Airbnb property completely, charging 20% of rental income. 

Let me know if you are still interested in Airbnb hosting!

Tamara

Hi Angela,

I have an apartment close to Old Mill subway station that will be available for Airbnb  for 4 months. Message me more detail about your services.

Hi Angela.  I saw your posting about your services for hosted airbnb and was hoping to learn more.  I have a large property in Parkdale and I'm looking for someone to manage it. Thanks. 

Angela532
Level 2
Toronto, Canada

Hello,
Currently, I'm co-hosting 2 properties: townhome and condo downtown. I provide full or partial hosting services depending on clients needs. 
I charge 15% of the revenue and can provide references upon request. If you're looking for a co-host, I would love to chat. 
Thanks, Angela

Arash4
Level 1
Richmond Hill, Canada

I am new guys and know nothing, but leaving for 6 month vacation. Suggestions are appreciated.

Arash ***

Mimi49
Level 1
Toronto, Canada

Hello! I know of a company that can help manage your properties. Contact me. 

John1096
Level 1
Toronto, Canada

[Personal information hidden]
can provide you with the full service.
Thanks John

Peter654
Level 2
Toronto, Canada

Hey! I'm a reporter with the Canadian Press and I'm writing a story about new rules in Toronto that would make it illegal to rent out a place on Airbnb unless it is also your primary residence. 

I'm hoping to talk to someone who hosts Airbnbs that are NOT their primary residence, to hear what they have to say about these potential new rules. 

Anyone who is interested can reach me at [email address hidden] or at [phone number hidden]

Best, 

Peter **