Airbnb Property Manager/Cohost

Alexis655
Level 1
St. Petersburg, FL

Airbnb Property Manager/Cohost

Hi, I'm looking for a Co-host/property manager to look after my single family home in St. Petersburg as my current property manager is moving next month. The house is 100% dedicated to Airbnb. 

Please let me know if you are interested or have any recommendations! Thanks!

5 Replies 5
Heidi720
Level 1
Denver, CO

Hi!

I'm wondering if you have found a cohost for your properties yet? 

Please contact me at **personal details hidden** if you're interested in what services I can offer you! I'd be happy to do a quick consultation. 

Hi Alexis , your home is beautiful and I would love to work with you and become your co-host. I am a dedicated and dependable relationship builder with excellent organizational strengths and a superior work ethic. Skilled with two years of real estate management and remodeling, as well as co-hosting for a property in the south tampa area. I am eager to start out a second co-host position and help enhance the value of your property. I work towards helping others and diffusing problematic situations in order to make sure the guest has the best stay. I am very dedicated to customer satisfaction and the guidelines to having a good business organization to succeed. I would love to manage your property anyway possible including problem resolution, inventory management, supervision, customer service and anything needed to make a welcoming stay.

Are you still looking for a co-host? 

Joelle311
Level 2
Clearwater, FL

Hi Alexis, are you still in need or a cohost in st Pete? I am available to help you! I have a property in st Pete and looking to cohost for others! 

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi everyone,

Adding new updates for the hosts referring to this older thread: You can also find a co-host available for certain regions through the Airbnb platform as well.

To learn more about the service, please feel free to refer to our guide: How to Find and Become an Experienced Co-Host on Airbnb?

Thank you!

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines