Airbnb app host calendar

Julie462
Level 2
Bath, United Kingdom

Airbnb app host calendar

I'm a real fan of Airbnb both as a guest and as a superhost, but I'm having real problems with the calendar on the app, which I access from my iphone and my ipad. For some reason, over the last week, I can't see further ahead than June 24th. We have reported the problem twice, but haven't heard anything back. Is anyone else having this problem? I can use my desktop as a workaround, but really need to see my calendar while out and about. Help?

16 Replies 16
Rachael26
Level 10
Murphy, NC

@Julie462

Not to worry which others have reported also - it's a site wide problem and has been going on for the last few days. Airbnb will be working on it now to get it sorted no doubt soon.

Best Wishes.

Pierre-J-0
Level 2
Montreal, Canada

I have the same problem, I am sure glad to see that I am not alone with this problem and that is nont my Iphone that has a problem !!!

Lori-And-Todd0
Level 1
Caledon, Canada

I have the same problem as well. You aren't alone 

Hi All,

im having this issue too. Has there been any updates yet?

Thanks

Debbie 🙂

Julie462
Level 2
Bath, United Kingdom

Hi Debbie,

I haven't heard anything. I can see my app calendar up to July 28th (whereas at the weekend I could only see it to the end of June). I hope they sort this soon.

With regards, Julie

With regards, 

I  have this problem as well. I hope it's sorted soon as it's a grest inconvenience to me when am not at the computer and I want to check.

Alicia181
Level 1
Centennial, CO

I have had this problem this week and last and it's October.  Any resolution other than deleting and reload the app again?  I have had to do this several times.

Steve-And-Jane0
Level 2
Heidelberg, CA

Similar problem, but for me, the Calendar button just produces a never-ending hang, or takes forever to load.  All other menu buttons bring instant results. 

Calvin31
Level 1
Mountain View, CA

Yes I am having a similar problem accessing my calendar on my iPhone. The only work around is to restart my iPhone after which I can see the calendar again. This problem starts about a month ago. I have reported it to Airbnb but no resolution so far. Any clues?

Hi, I actually found that closing down the app and clearing other pages off my iPhone seemed to allow me to access the calendar when I went back in. I hope that works for you.

Mary161
Level 2
Clontarf, Australia

Yes I have this problem too trying to set up hosting. All ready to go but my Availability Calendar on my iPhone app will not come up. 

Very frustrating. Have contacted Airbnb & they are looking into it. 

Not prepared to host if it means logging into website every time I want to check calendar. 

Vanda27
Level 2
Barking, United Kingdom

Me too have reported but heard nothing back, hoping all will be restored soon, glad I’m not the only one 

Stephen132
Level 2
Urmston, United Kingdom

Same with me I spoke with Airbnb tech people and they told me it was a Mac problem and to speak with them which wasn’t helpful as if we are all experiencing it it is for them to sort out with apple surely

Has anyone been successful finding a solution to the non uploading of calendar on App ????