Airbnb cancelled a reservation without reason

Jing9
Level 2
Malay, Philippines

Airbnb cancelled a reservation without reason

Airbnb cancelled a valid reservation without reason, i cannot even contact airbnb about this case ! How can i contact airbnb ? 

9 Replies 9
Rebecca181
Level 10
Florence, OR

I hear Airbnb Twitter is very helpful, have you tried messaging ABB Twitter?

Thank you, i would like to have an email or chat, like other platforms !  

@Jing9 to contact Airbnb:

On your Help page, near the bottom right is a "Contact us" button.
Or you can use this link: https://www.airbnb.com/help/contact_us

Once you are on the "Contact us" page, choose "Its something else"

This will give you the choice to either exchange messages with AirBnB or to speak to someone on the phone.
(Using the "Contact us" by phone gives you the option to have them call you, so you don't have to wait on hold.)

If you don't mind waiting on the phone:
United States +1-415-800-5959 +1-855-424-7262 (toll-free)

I don't know of a number in the Philippines.

I have found it helpful to call Airbnb during 'off' US hours (night), tends to have the least wait time.

Marit-Anne0
Level 10
Bergen, Norway

@Jing9

If airbnb cancelled a reservation, it is probably for a very good reason, but it is unlikely that they will reveal that reason to you. They will most likely hide behind a cloud of client confidentiality. 

I suggest you do not spend your valuable time chasing the reason for this cancellation. 

Jing9
Level 2
Malay, Philippines

its just disappointing , not having a costumer support email, only standard answers !  Thank you all for your answers,  discussion closed ! 

Before you run off @Jing9, and because of having lived in Luzon, Cebu and Mindanao; what a nice place Boracay Island appears to be. Safe journeys.

Jing9
Level 2
Malay, Philippines

Thank you Fred for your nice words, its just the current situation on Boracay, 6 months closure and losing business, we are very concerned about the future !

Robin4
Level 10
Mount Barker, Australia

@Jing9 Hi Jing, Airbnb will never cancel a reservation without good reason because, they lose money!

There is obviously more to this post than what you have described. We would like to help you get to the bottom of this! Collectively we have a lot of experience in dealing with Airbnb and in all probability one of us can help you to solve your issue here with this cancellation. 

At the very least we can point you in the right direction.....give us a go, give us a bit of background to this cancellation!

Cheers.....Rob