Airbnb cleaner needed Espoo Finland

Airbnb cleaner needed Espoo Finland

His

Who uses a cleaner for their listing or knows how to get one. 

14 Replies 14
Eliza50
Level 1
Espoo, Finland

Still interested in cleaners?

I'm interested in a cleaner in Kallio, Helsinki. Any recommendations with current clients that I can verify and confirm?

Hello can l be of help with the cleaning. . I am mobile with a car.. and prepared to deliver quality service ...

Am equally a host here at Airbnb and available to fill in other gap as need be.. To assist in cleaning up for guest..

Please leave me a text or call on [Phone number hidden as per the community guidelines]

Hello, your number was hidden but Pls send me an email at *

*[Personal information hidden for safety reasons–in line with the Community Center Guidelines - to use the Direct Messaging function here in the Community Center, hover over the post profile photo and click 'Send Message']

Hello Johanna, I offer Airbnb Cleaning. Please look for Airbnb Property Management by ASAP Services and get in touch with me. Looking forward to hearing and working with you.

BR 

Pranuthi 

Hi Pranuthi, i sent you a message regarding Airbnb cleaning. 

Johanna150
Level 1
Helsinki, Finland

I'm interested in a cleaner in Kallio, Helsinki. Any recommendations with current clients that I can verify and confirm?

Moi Johanna, minullakin olisi tarve huoneiden siivoojalle. Löysitkö sopivaa, jota voisit suositella?

Paikka olisi Pihlajamäki.

Hello Jari, Please check your message. 

Juliamaggie0
Level 1
Rome, Italy

Hi,Dear 🙂

Good afternoon ,I am looking for a good cleaner who can do Airbnb service as a whole page for my apartment in Helsinki city centre.here I tell you informations about my apartment as follow:

-Need start at the beginning of Sep, 2019, and need clean about 8time to 20times every months, the apartment is about 40m2 in Helsinki city centre.

-Need clean whole apartment like first take off bedsheets, and put in the washing machine to clean and dry them, then change clean bedsheets on the bed, clean bathroom, kitchen, bedroom, desks, floor.

-Usually about 1 hour can clean it from my previously cleaner .I prefer to pay you like count each time, not per hour because every cleaner 's speed and quality is different. if you would like to do it, please tell me how much need pay you each time? please send me email' judymei88@hotmail.com" to introduce yourself, if can attach your CV is perfect.thanks a lots.

Best wishes

Julia

Ferdinand95
Level 2
Espoo, Finland

Are you struggling with cleaning activity, missed turnover, poor quality of cleaning and bad cleaning rating? If you need cleaning services within Espoo, Helsinki and Metropolitan region, please contact me. Ciao! 

Hi 

I'm struggling with cleaning in espoo. Please reach out to me on marywannie@gmail.com. 

Thank you

Eunice145
Level 1
London, United Kingdom

Hello, I'm looking for a reliable and local Airbnb cleaner in the London, Woolwich area that can clean seven times between the 22 July and 09 August, 2022 ASAP. Cleaning involves putting bedsheets and towels in the washing machine and replacing with new ones, cleaning bedroom, living room and bathroom / cleaning products will be provided. My usual cleaner is on holiday, it normally takes her 2 hours. I would prefer to pay you like each time, not per hour because every cleaner 's speed and quality is different. If you would like to do it, please tell me how much I need to pay you each time? please send me an email to jeromemacdonald@gmail.com to introduce yourself, if can attach your CV that would be great, thanks a lot.