Airbnb co-host/ management, Seattle

Airbnb co-host/ management, Seattle

Hello, my name is Julia, I am an Airbnb host in Seattle and are moving to a different city soon,  looking for a cohost/ management to continue my Airbnb.

Information about my Airbnb: 
A single house with separated upper and lower floor, both have 2 bed 1bath, kitchen, living room, private laundry, and their own entries. I've been living upstairs and doing Airbnb on the lower floor for 2 years, after I move out I will want to do Airbnb on both floors. The house is located in south beacon hill, in between the airport and downtown with walkable distance to the light rail, the occupancy has been over 90%.

Please msg me if you are interested to take over it, I blocked one day this Sunday, you are welcome to come and take a look at the unit. 

Thank you.

3 Replies 3

Hello,

My name is Weidi ****, founder and CEO at Shen Property Management LLC. Our job is helping clients like you to management their listings. We currently have 8 listings under my account. At Shen Property Management LLC, we specialize in helping Airbnb hosts get the best out of their listings, by optimizing and earning them more money from their properties, as well as managing every aspect of the letting process.

Increase your earning - It is an open secret that Airbnb listings vary according to seasons. However, most property owners fail to take this advantages and miss out on the incredible advantage of charging the right price at the right time. we use a dynamic pricing software that utilizes a custom-built pricing algorithm that calculates charges based on current hotel rates. Now you never have to charge $170 when you should be charging $350!

Housekeeping - We have a team of reliable professionals that will leave your apartment squeaky clean at the drop of a hat. No more frustrations with scheduling your cleaners. We keep your apartment thoroughly organized, provide hotel quality linens, restocking and more.

I am able to come on Sunday around 1-2 pm. Please let me know if you want to schedule a meeting with me. 

Weidi ****

[Personal advertising hidden for safety reasons – to send a direct message here in the Community Center, hover over the post profile photo and click 'Send Message']

Michael2603
Level 2
Seattle, WA

Hello, if you are still looking for a co-host please consider HomeKey. We are a very small team based in Seattle that optimizes your properties potential income and ensures your guests have an amazing stay. If you are interested please contact us at www.homekey.me or homekey(at)protonmail.com. Thanks!

Tushar5
Level 2
Seattle, WA

@Heywood-and-Julia0 I'm in almost an identical situation as you described above. I had been renting out 1 bedroom of our 3 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom house until the pandemic started. This summer we are moving to another city and I'm looking to rent our entire home in Fremont neighborhood in Seattle. I'm curious what did you end up doing with your property. Did you find a property manager or ended up with long-term rentals? Any advice/ experiences would be greatly appreciated.