Airbnb contact number New Zealand

Josias1
Level 1
Christchurch, New Zealand

Airbnb contact number New Zealand

Trying to contact Airbnb in New Zealand but can't seem to find a number anywhere. Any ideas?

14 Replies 14
Ria16
Level 10
Northland, New Zealand

KiaOra @Josias1 

its 04 488 0888

many thanks I have been seaching for an hour cheers Margo

Vita17
Level 1
Ruby Bay, New Zealand

Thank you very much. It was great help!!!!

thank you Ria 16

I have also been looking for about an hour. I wonder why it's so hard to find?

Thank you so much for the number

Sheryl49
Level 1
Manawatu-Wanganui, New Zealand

thankyou

also trying to contact airbnb but cant find their number 

Helen427
Level 10
Auckland, New Zealand

Happy to accommodate those visiting Auckland , New Zealand on your travels..

Central To All Home & Location, Auckland, New Zealand.

Marianne480
Level 1
Whanganui, New Zealand

I am trying to contact Airbnb but can’t find a phone number?

hello @Marianne480 & welcome to ABB CC from up here in Auckland.

@Ria16has put the NZ Airbnb Customer Service number in here post above, it's 04 488 0888

You can also reach out to them via Twitter or through our Listing Msg system - that way you have a copy of the conversation.

You can find there international numbers if you use related search words here in CC'S Search box.

All the best

I cannot get hold of a real person to talk to at Airbnb and am not receiving responses to the 'chat'.  There is a problem with my mobile number so I can't get through the 'identification' on the phone either.  How on earth do we resolve issues with our account?  Please anyone?  I haven't been able to make bookings now for months....

Megan202
Level 2
Auckland, NZ

That is not a NZ contact number,  but goes straight thru to the Phillipines.  I am looking to contact the Irish people who began Airbnb with a complaint .  Was told by Airbnb Support  when I cancelled a Chinese guest on 23 Jan, that according to Airbnb policy it could be seen as being discriminary !!!!   HELLO, I think my health is more important and very disappointed with the  lack of support I got, and really u pset.  I think the owners of Airbnb need to be aware of the lack of understanding in the Phillipines staff, of what is going o n in the wider world

The Wellington number 04 4880 888 is now operable.  Has anyone been able to get in contact with them during Covid 19

Meant 04 4880 888 is not operable