Airbnb doesn't fix the bug and ignores my calls for help

Elena352
Level 2
San Jose, CA

Airbnb doesn't fix the bug and ignores my calls for help

About 2 weeks ago Airbnb started to quote 10% discounts for stays 6+ night on one of my listings. I don't have any discounts set. People book, I call Airbnb and ask to resolve. It repeats over and over. I spent over 6 hours of my time so far dealing with this issue over the last two weeks. 4 discounted reservations. One got cancelled. On another - Airbnb agreed to pay half of the difference, and the guest - another half. On the third - a GOOD manager understood the situation and issued me a refund from Airbnb right away. The worst is the last one - I spent over an hour yesterday with two case managers - one dropped my call and never called back. Another - collected the information and promised to resolve in 24 hours. But didn't even sent an email about the case. I called again today, spoke with the 3rd person asking to talk to their higher manager. I was told that I can't, that Airbnb has to do things in certain sequence and that I have to wait until I hear from them. Meanwhile the 48-hour window for a free cancellation is almost over, and I have no idea whether this bug was ever reported to their development.

Any suggestions of how to deal with this? I can't see any sane reason behind what's going on.

0 Replies 0