Airbnb email

Landhaus-Osborne0
Level 5
Obertraun, Austria

Airbnb email

Could anyone please provide me with an email with which to contact Airbnb directly.

I have a question and as it is not urgent, I do not want to call their urgent numbers.

I have tried asking the community, received no answer and the Community Experts have not passed my query to Airbnb as we are told they will.

I am not prepared to install Twitter just for this one question to Airbnb.

I cannot accept that we are not able to contact Airbnb via email - I can contact all other OTAs via email.

Airbnb get thousands of $$$$ from us per year - why do they make it so difficult to communicate with them? Are they now starting to get too big like Booking.com? That would be a shame 😞

32 Replies 32
Marit-Anne0
Level 10
Bergen, Norway

Community - that is you and me and we are not able to forward any questions to airbnb.  We are doing voluntary work and not always able to get through all questions. And sometimes we simply do not know or it is a technical issue that only airbnb can resolve or answer.  Perhaps you could be as kind as to post a link to your question and maybe someone can take a look ?

Marit, first of all, I think it is great what you volunteers do. However, my main point is that as a partner from Airbnb I cannot accept that we are not able to contact them as we were before.

I thought that you were able to reoute us, as it states: " The easiest and quickest way to get answers to any issues is through contacting Airbnb's Community Experts.  If they cannot answer your question, they have the ability to re-route you to Airbnb" 

Sorry if I missunderstood that.

My query is quiet easy, althought I cannot find the asnwer. It may be something only Airbnb could answer - if we were able to contact them. Here is the link: https://community.airbnb.com/t5/Hosts/Superhost-Coupon-Validility/m-p/105848#M31428

Thanks for your help, where would be be without you guys doing Airbnb's job for them....

Hello Marit,

so far no-one has answered this question. Would it be possible for a Community Expert to forward this question via Twitter to Airbnb?

I am so happy to be a SuperHost and get priority support....NOT! Why do we bother striving to get SuperHost status?

THANK YOU!   If I'm getting priority support, then I hate to see what the other poor "smucks" are getting!  I feel as though SuperHosts should have their own liason group assigned by Airbnb with names we know and can communicate with as needed. If this sounds crazy, I think we should start thinking old school.  Airbnb may argue that they are too big to do such a thing.  They are BIG because they are making tons of money!  Ergo, lets get some "community" feeling going for hosts.   They talk "community" all of the time, but I"ve never felt less connected.

Dana

I have been looking for the email for airbnb customer service for some time. Like you, I think it is wrong for airbnb not to have it readily availabe as soon as a host enters their online Help Center. They make good money from me as I have two properties listed . The least they can do is propvide an email where I could ask something when the topic is not discussed in their Help Center. If you ever get the email, would you please email it to me? Thank you.

Paty

[Personal information hidden]

Have not yet found an email.

Airbnb could make more money from me. In the past, for ease, if i received direct booking requests (not via Airbnb), I used to send them to Airbnb to book, rather than direkt as it was more convienient for us. However, as it is becoming increasingly difficult to work with Airbnb, as they avoid contact at all costs, it is now too complicated, so I now have a new online booking engine for direct bookings.

It is sad, as I am sure guests will start asking why they pay a "service" fee and receive no service. At least Booking.com can be contacted many different ways...

We are all hosts in a community with lives jobs and families open your own Twitter account or Facebook 

I don't want to get into another form of social media.  They should be able to answer our questions in a timely manner, old school.  The company makes a lot of money.  

Thank God I am not alone in feeling disconnected.

To start with I just had a 'simple' question regarding using a coupon I gained from the SuperHost programe. I could not find the answer and nobody could answer me. I should then expect to be able to contact Airbnb. I am a partner of theirs and they earn a lot of money from us.

I used to like how relaxed it was to work and communicate with Airbnb, but they have got too big.

I don't much like other OTA as much as Airbnb, but at least I can contact them when required.

And I do not agree that I should be forced into installing and registering for another app (Twitter) just for 1 question.

I will probably just let my coupon lapse and won't bother using it. I can then relax and not worry about my SuperHost status any more as it is useless.....

Anyway, glad that I am not alone feeling this way....Thank you Dana And David 

airbnb charge service fee , but i do not have any support, no contact way to airbnb. It's very ridiculous. 

It's particualrly stupid of Airbnb not to have any contact email / tel number  as the feedback they'd receive may actually help them design a service with fewer glitches and loop-holes.

It is because of this I've been accepting guests outside of airbnb for over a year now and I will continue to do so until they actually provide some customer service. 

hello, , 

how to contact airbnb customer service. I have apply to cancel the booking. But i don;t want to cancel now. 

Try Airbnb PHONE at
44 203 318 1111 

Cheers,

Duanpen