Airbnb hosts in Saigon or Ho Chi Minh city

Emma94
Level 10
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam

Airbnb hosts in Saigon or Ho Chi Minh city

I know you all are out there lurking or just sitting around in the background. Let's meet up and share your experiences with hosting in this great city. Respond to this thread and I'll set up a meet up location. Thank you all.

10 Replies 10
Jorgen-Andreasen0
Level 1

I'm new as a host in Airbnb and would like to stay in contact with other host for helping each other/sharing experience

Br

Jorgen

Luc51
Level 1

Hi Emma,

I would like to connect with you and others in Ho Chi Minh. I started hosting from last year but then rented out my house for long term. I just initiate this business again as this is my passion.

Please let me know when we can meet up.

By the way, I have a question and want to ask for your help.

I posted my listing but could not be able to search it from airbnb. Do you know how we can make it appear in the search of the area? Eg. Vinhomes Central Park.

Thanks

Luc

Tony231
Level 1

Hi, all friends 

Nu1
Level 2
Bangkok, Thailand

Hi Emma, shall we meet some time from 30/12 to 3/1?

I travel a lot so only available during this period for now.

Hello,

I'm Annie.

I have a business in Apartments for rent in HCMC with the name is Smiley Apartment.

I'm a newbie in Airbnb. Hope to contact to each other!

Have a nice day!

Ron45
Level 2
Desert Hot Springs, CA

I am in HCMC until Jan.25. Hope we can meet up.

Luan10
Level 1

Hi all friend!

I'm new as a host in Airbnb

Giang17
Level 1
Hanoi, Vietnam

Hi all,

I am Giang from Hanoi. I am looking for a long term rent  - at least 6 months (mini fully furnished apartment, included mini kitchen) with the following details:

Location: <15mins to Etown Cong Hoa, and also <15mins from downtown (District 1/Duc Ba Church Area)

My budget is limited around 6-7 million per month.

Tentative move-in date: 9-10 Feb, 2019

Should you have any listing that might meet the above requirements, please just give me a message and we can discuss further. Thank you very much for your support!

Regards,

Giang

Duong10
Level 2

Hi all friends,

I"m Luan,living in Ho Chi Minh city,a new host here,so I need more friends and more co-host,it"s great to be here and meeting all of you !

Brett157
Level 1
Emu Park, Australia

Hi Luan, We are hosts travelling to Ho Chi Min in December and looking at meet other hosts to learn.  Is there an Airbnb community in Saigon that have any sort of meetings ?

Cheers Brett & Megan