Airbnb ics file for calendar sync incorrectly blocking days on other sites

Jeff295
Level 1
Chicago, IL

Airbnb ics file for calendar sync incorrectly blocking days on other sites

Hey everyone - I am a host on both Airbnb and Agoda Homes. I pulled in my Airbnb calendar into Agoda Homes and it is blocking days on Agoda that I do not have Airbnb bookings for. Is anyone else having these issues? For example: I do not have a confirmed (or requested) Airbnb booking from July 17-21, yet the calendar sync file is returning unavailable, so Agoda Homes is blocking the days on the calendar. Another (more concerning) example is that Airbnb is blocking everything on Agoda Homes after August 😞

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

4 Replies 4
Fred13
Level 10
Placencia, Belize

I gave up on syncing calendars long ago, the chance for a mistake is too high. I get a booking, I go to two other calendars (VRBO, own site) and block the dates also and make a note. I also have a 'Master Booking' physical book, for quick glancing when inquiries come in.

EachI did it this way, and I’ve had 3 double bookings in 4 weeks! VRBO says you have to sync 

Marc-Alexandre1
Level 1
Woluwe-Saint-Lambert, Belgium

yeah. not only u. i also have trouble to sync my calender. u copy the url from agoda to airbnb is success. but it doesnt reflect on agoda at all. and I try to import URL of airbnb to agoda, but it stated not support. so what i did, from agoda, i have to setting the guest have to send us the enquiries first. we ever got 3booking with payments on the same date. nothing we can do manual then.

Vcr0
Level 2
Ipoh, Malaysia

Screenshoot-2.jpg

Suddenly airbnb doesnt support agoda home calendar.... I've tried to remove it and re-import it, but the airbnb system didnt recognize it.

Already ask airbnb support, but didnt get any reply for 2 days... anyone knows about it?