Airbnb is manipulating prices

Farid-and-Pâmella0
Level 1
Lisbon, Portugal

Airbnb is manipulating prices

Staff, I have a very important report to warn you, the airbnb is handling the prices, so if the guest stays for more than 1 night, prices tend to drop until the point of rent is reached practically less than 50 % Of the original price, eg in my case a 1 night booking is 40 euros, if the guest book 40 nights is 20 euros per night! We are talking about a 50% damage to my calendar, and the airbnb rate is always the same, someone can help me! And report this abuse

3 Replies 3

@Farid-and-Pâmella0 - Airbnb is not monitoring this community forum.  We're other hosts here.  Can you please provide a screen shot of what you're talking about?  I'm looking at your listings and it doesn't appear that you have Smart Pricing turned on, however, there are random nights where the price is lower so it's difficult to tell if you are manipulating it or if Airbnb has done something.  

IF you have Smart Pricing turned on, you should turn it off.  

The manipulation is not drop of price but low price they present that after pressing the reserve button you find out the real price, at the moment the i see 1190 and the new price is 1614 that is 35% increase

Pete69
Level 10
Los Angeles, CA

I would NEVER use InstantBook. Just set your own prices.