Airbnb payout methodology when property management is involved

Jean118
Level 4
Atlanta, GA

Airbnb payout methodology when property management is involved

Hey All!

I am turning over management of my Airbnb property to a property manager, and had a question on payouts.

With this property manager's 80 / 20 split, he typically has all Airbnb reservation payments go directly to him, and then he doles out the 80% to the property

owners. (by the way I'm completely comfortable with it, this manager comes highly vetted and recommended from local hosts and a relative uses him as well)

Question is, will Airbnb allow a checking account to be set up on a listing that is different from the owner name of the listing?  

I need to figure out a  way to transfer my listing to his company name, without losing all of my great reviews. . 

Please advise

Happy New Year!

3 Replies 3
Lindsey266
Level 2
Kremmling, CO

Hello!  This is a great question - I am following 

Ryan741
Level 2
Chandler, AZ

Hi Jean -

You bet.  You can associate any listing with a checking account regardless of name.  You can also use the routing rules to route different listings to different accounts.

I hope that helps.

**Sensitive information hidden

All the Best,
Ryan Foster
Covitalize.com
Pat271
Level 10
Greenville, SC

I think in your situation, your property manager will create their own listing for your property.  As far as I know, you cannot transfer your listing to another person or entity.