Airbnb promotional merchandise

Airbnb promotional merchandise

I suggest Airbnb sends hosts promotional merchandise that's useful both for hosts and guests. For example: 1. Airbnb keychains with the logo to hold the rental's keys. 

2. Airbnb backpacks or beach bags for the guests to take to the beach. 

3. Airbnb sticker or magnets. 

4. Airbnb T-shirts or hats. 

5. Airbnb pens, notepads or sticky notes. 

6. Airbnb personalized business card for the host, with a link to the listings. 

7. Other

I have been a loyal host with Airbnb for years. I've never used another platform. However, I've heard about other platforms that give this type of merchandise for free to their hosts. 

I strongly suggest Airbnb does the same. 

39 Replies 39

Ya no tienes llaveros imagino. Un saludo

looks like the conversation about keychains was a couple years ago.  I had one in red and just lost it.

(tore my house apart looking for it) so did a search for Airbnb Logo shaped key holder/ and see I missed the conversation. Dodi12 in Port Louis, MU said above, to check the link below:  But i see no link.

Any ideas?  where can I get a keychain  or single key holder made with Airbnb "A" logo?

Christine, SuperHost at Tinton Falls<NJ

Iris453
Level 2
Houston, TX

I would love an Airbnb decal that I can stick to the bedroom door so guests know which room is theirs. ... The brandedcbranded would be a nice perk.

Hanzhi0
Level 2
Fremont, CA

I wonder if Airbnb reads our suggestions..

Fatih13
Level 3
İstanbul, Turkey

Very good idea, congratulations.

by FatihUNAL
Raúl81
Level 2
Cancún, Mexico

I started my own toilet paper enterprise! I’m definitely moving forward with branded amenities such as shampoo, soap and body cream.  

5DCB3BDE-8144-4AC5-9D74-FF145CDCD109.jpeg

Arthur-And-Megan0
Level 3
Montville, Australia

I know that this is not suitable for every situation, but we live (and host) in a rural environment.  An approved sign or banner to show guests that they are in the right place would be useful. Some of the other suggestions, like the keyring and doormats, are items of merchandise we'd be interested in purchasing.  The toilet rolls, not so much. 

You can buy Airbnb merchandise including signage online @Arthur-And-Megan0 

Huma0
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

The keyring seems to be the item most in demand judging by comments on this thread. However, Airbnb sent me one a few years ago (looked like the one below) and it didn't last long at all. In fact, it fell apart faster than any other keyring I've given guests.

68475247_857387457975792_7135826538666131456_n.jpeg

The thing that alarmed me though was that this tiny, quite flimsy item was sent via courier (Fedex, DHL or similar, can't remember which) all the way from the US to the UK. If I had realised that, I would have requested they didn't sent it. Think of the carbon footprint! 

More recently, I was sent an Airbnb throw. I haven't used it yet, as I couldn't figure out where it would work in my listing (colours are turquoise and peach with white trimmings), but it looked okay. This time, it seemed to be sent from an address in the UK, but I have no idea where it originated from.

If you're after these sort of items, I have seen similar keyrings on sale on Amazon (doubt they are authentic) and people selling the actual Airbnb throws on Ebay.

Parminder3
Level 2
Dehradun, India

Have made myself Airbnb merchandise which i give to long stay guests as a reward .Gives me immense pleasure to see a smile on their faces and doesn't cost much i have my own team wo do this for me if Screenshot_20220406-005837_Airbnb.jpg

Screenshot_20220406-005855_Airbnb.jpg

Screenshot_20220406-005855_Airbnb.jpgScreenshot_20220406-010009_WhatsApp.jpgScreenshot_20220406-005935_WhatsApp.jpgScreenshot_20220406-005837_Airbnb.jpg