Airbnb promotional merchandise

Airbnb promotional merchandise

I suggest Airbnb sends hosts promotional merchandise that's useful both for hosts and guests. For example: 1. Airbnb keychains with the logo to hold the rental's keys. 

2. Airbnb backpacks or beach bags for the guests to take to the beach. 

3. Airbnb sticker or magnets. 

4. Airbnb T-shirts or hats. 

5. Airbnb pens, notepads or sticky notes. 

6. Airbnb personalized business card for the host, with a link to the listings. 

7. Other

I have been a loyal host with Airbnb for years. I've never used another platform. However, I've heard about other platforms that give this type of merchandise for free to their hosts. 

I strongly suggest Airbnb does the same. 

39 Replies 39
Elena87
Level 10
СПБ, Russia

What a capital idea

I'd chip in and suggest

1. Airbnb welcome doormat, oversized,  with all your house rules embroidered in.

2. Airbnb logo towels - with make up resistant material

3. Airbnb logo duvet cover and flat sheet - pericole cotton and 100 per cent stain repellent.

4. Airbnb toothbrusher holder - with logo and 'please don't splatter the mirror' motto

5. Airbnb toiletpaper - with the 'airbnb plus' logo on every 4 ply sheet

6. Airbnb coffee mugs - logo with your choice of motto eg, 'hope you are enjoying your FIVE star visit' or                                                        'checkout strictly by 11am'

7, Other

Lol! Brilliant @Elena87! I particularly like the toilet paper suggestion, but I would hope the quality is substantially better than the loo roll Airbnb provides for those attending events at its own non-US HQ here in Dublin. No logo on it, flimsy, transparent, and 1 ply at best. Terribly disappointing, and certainly not up to the lofty standards that Airbnb demands of its hosts. Must remember to complain bitterly and demand the company pays for a free taxi home next time I'm forced to suffer such low-grade offerings there . :))

Airbnb Condom's with dont leave these for my cleaner to throw away

Jo13
Level 10
Durban, South Africa

@Elena210

Ha ha ha! Sending you a high five from South Africa!

-Jo

Daljit0
Level 5
Windsor, United Kingdom

I like the idea...but the door mat would be bigger than a persian mat with my rules !

Keychain makes sense and a way for AirBNB to get free marketing

@Elena87 wrote:

What a capital idea

I'd chip in and suggest

1. Airbnb welcome doormat, oversized,  with all your house rules embroidered in.

2. Airbnb logo towels - with make up resistant material

3. Airbnb logo duvet cover and flat sheet - pericole cotton and 100 per cent stain repellent.

4. Airbnb toothbrusher holder - with logo and 'please don't splatter the mirror' motto

5. Airbnb toiletpaper - with the 'airbnb plus' logo on every 4 ply sheet

6. Airbnb coffee mugs - logo with your choice of motto eg, 'hope you are enjoying your FIVE star visit' or                                                        'checkout strictly by 11am'

7, Other

All of that would be super helpful.

8. Airbnb logo sign for above toilet. "We aim to please. You aim too please!"

This would be great.

😂 trueeeee

@Elena0  I love your posts!  That one really made me laugh.

Ria16
Level 10
Northland, New Zealand

Hey @Marinilda & Juanma

I would love the key ring ,

I think I did read somewhere that they were given for free back in the day 😉 

Paul1255
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

@Marinilda-and-Juanma0 Airbnb do send out some little gifts to hosts through their "Airbnb love" campaign, like a keyring in the shape of the Airbnb logo, recipe cards, aprons (I was sent an apron the other week!)

Paul.

Nice, @Paul1255. I got a bélo tea towel the first year I was hosting. 

Yours is a good idea, @Marinilda-and-Juanma0, but I really, really like yours, @Elena87!

@Lawrene0 and Paul - Ha!  I got a copy of their book.  And since I work in book publishing in New York and can get any book I want for free, I was NOT impressed.  Put it in the recycling LOL.

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Aww I'm glad to hear you got an Airbnb apron, @Paul1255. Have you cooked up anything nice in it yet? 

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

Paul1255
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

Hey @Lizzie I have never worn an apron in my 38 years to cook anything at all, but for the first time last week I wore my Airbnb apron to make a baked pasta!

It did keep my clothes clean to be fair so I shall wear it when I cook more often 🙂