Airbnb swap - Port Stephens for Sydney

Lorraine427
Level 1
Lemon Tree Passage, Australia

Airbnb swap - Port Stephens for Sydney

Hi we are a retired couple living in a little seaside village in Port Stephens, NSW, Australia.  Only started hosting Airbnb a few months ago and although not very busy which we have put down to Winter and awful rain,  have enjoyed our visitors and have received good reviews, so quite happy.  What I am exploring is a "credit" or swap with any other hosts in the Avalon area of Sydney.  Our youngest daughter is getting married at the Avalon Surf Club on May 13th 2023 and we would love a large house for family to attend.   We have a large house that we live in and a studio with full kitchen and bathroom that we use for Airbnb.   Even if not interested in some kind of exchange please let us know if you do have suitable accommodation.  Have to have at least two bathrooms and a pool for the teens would be lovely.  Thanks in Advance.

Lorraine Broadway

"Studio on Stanley"  Lemon Tree Passage

1 Reply 1
Jenny
Community Manager
Community Manager
Galashiels, United Kingdom

Hi @Lorraine427 

What lovely news!  You must be excited for next year.

I just thought I'd suggest looking for a Sydney group here as you might get more visibility to the right people.  You're very welcome here on the Community Center but as it's international, there's not always someone in the area you're looking for.

Good luck on finding a place for next year!

Jenny

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines