Airbnb swap offer for 7.24 to 8.7.2021 D.C. area/Virginia horse and wine country region (Harpers Ferry to be exact)

Paul7223
Level 1
Bethesda, MD

Airbnb swap offer for 7.24 to 8.7.2021 D.C. area/Virginia horse and wine country region (Harpers Ferry to be exact)

Timing

July 24, 2021 to August 7, 2021 is when we would like to go and can offer our place for this same (or a similar time frame in value).  Our travel time is locked due to work restriction and I'll block these dates on my vacation home calendar.  However, we will entertain different dates for you as long as they are open and available. 

What we are offering  - 1 hour from D.C. and near Virginia wine and horse region.  

You can see our 2 bedroom 2.5 bath Townhouse (entire place) on Airbnb titled "Modern Open Lux Design, Walk to HF, 30+ wineries".  Although in Harpers Ferry West Virginia, it's at the apex of Virginia, Maryland and West Virginia all coming together.  Virginia alone has over 350 wineries (as of 2019), and there are over 30 within 20 miles of the Townhouse and 10 breweries.  

What we are looking for in a place 

We would like a minimum of 2 bedroom and 1 bath, although we would prefer at least 2 baths to swap for our place.  There are 4 of us, two adults and our two kids, ages 12 and 7.  Well behaved. We would entertain and consider offers from any part of the United States since we are not all originally from the US (only me). My better half and two kids are from Europe.  

When will we make a decision?

We would like to make a decision by May 16th, 2021. 

1 Reply 1
Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

Why don't you sign up to one or more of the host  swap groups on FB @Paul7223 ?