AirbnbSuperhosts can sometimes be treated AirbnbSuperhostile

Luke8
Level 2
LA, CA

AirbnbSuperhosts can sometimes be treated AirbnbSuperhostile

Please know that I received an Airbnb  email warning me of a suspension with a link to click.

I believed it was a scam as I was a super host as guests in all three listings were happy.

I called airbnb to ask was it a real letter as I was confused.

They wrote back saying they didn’t send it and to delete it. (I have this in writing).

NOW  30 days later I find out because I didn’t reply or take action and did  what Airbnb Instructed me to do.

I am indefinitely suspended without really knowing why or to have any conversation.

there must be 10 airbnb ambassadors who are all lovely and say 1. Im so sorry this has happened

2. I will elevate it  3 Someone will contact you soon.   Everyday Im desperately trying to get help.

Nobody is contacting me. My families income streams are all cut off without any due process. If you were a normal business you can't just fire a good staff member with strong performance reports for no reason.If anybody can help resolve this I will reward them generously. Airbnb are normally very reasonable resolving issues but this is truly shocking. Help!!

1 Reply 1
Branka-and-Silvia0
Level 10
Zagreb, Croatia

@Luke8  it may be you got a very low rating from one of your latest guests and it triggered an automatic Airbnb warning. Or, it was triggered by your listing's rating falling under 4,5*

Unfortunately, Airbnb can suspend anyone anytime without telling the reason, it is in its TOS. Many super hosts were suspended or delisted as well even though their reviews were excellent and ratings very high.