Alerts for next day bookings - Tips

Miah97
Level 2
Port Isaac, United Kingdom

Alerts for next day bookings - Tips

Hi, 

So I want alerts set up for my next day bookings from booking.com and Air Bnb so that I always know what's going on the next day and can get the various rooms ready etc. Basically a reminder in case I've forgotten to check.. 

I know that the pulse app gives you daily notifications but I need something super simplistic for family members who are less tech savvy to use. I though the easiest solution would to be to pull all the calendars into an iCalendar so that it was easily accessible on our iPhones with alerts for the day before. The problem with this is that all the information doesn't pull through for the booking in the iCalendar and you have to click through on a link to get this. You also have to pull each property in individually which can then start to look confusing in the calendar. 

Any help/recommendations welcome! I'm just looking for a very simple set-up that will alert me the day before a property is expecting a new arrival. 

Thanks! 

1 Reply 1
Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Miah97 Would buy a wall calendar, stick it on the wall and fill in the bookings as they come in. You really can't beat a simple solution especially for those who can't quite get their heads around technology