Amend guest booking after checkin

Simon0
Level 1
Margaret River, Australia

Amend guest booking after checkin

My guests have already checked in, and may want to extend by an extra night.

I want to know, up until what time can the booking be amended to add an extra night?

They are due to checkout tomorrow and it seems that i can still submit an alteration to the booking.

In the settings, i have a minimum 2 night stay, so bit worried if they leave it too late to inform me that i won't be able to add the extra night, and wouldn't be able to give them a new booking with 1 night either.

3 Replies 3
Clare0
Level 10
Templeton, CA

Go to Your Reservations and then Change

Dave-and-Deb0
Level 10
Edmonton, Canada

Hi @Simon0,

Step 1: From the top menu bar, scroll over "Host" and choose "Your Reservations".  Find the guest you want to make the changes for and select the "Change or Cancel" link.

Step 2: Select "Change Reservation". 

change res.png

You can then change the price of your listing, the listing (if you have more than one), the check-in or check-out dates and the number of guests.

price.png

Step 3: Your guest will then be asked if they accept the requested change and if they do, the new changes will be reflected in the reservation.

David

Superhost Ambassador ~ Host Club Community Leader ~ Community Expert ~ Experienced Co-Host

Simon0
Level 1
Margaret River, Australia

Thanks Dave and Deb

I had that part figured out.

Was interested in the point in time until booking can be changed.

For example, if a guest contacts me on the morning that they are due to checkout and asks to extend. Is that possible?