Another money making tip from “Ask Rene” Car service referral codes

Rene-and-Zac0
Level 10
La Quinta, CA

Another money making tip from “Ask Rene” Car service referral codes

Hi my Little Butter Muffins!

Back at it again giving you another money making move you can use on your listing and it cost you NOTHING!

We’ve all had guest ask about transportation.

There’s even a section on our Guest Books dedicated to local transportation options right?

Here’s a chance to use your Uber referral code to make money from your guest needs.

You put your referral code in the transportation section of your guest book.

Once you send the book to your guest at booking, they now have your Uber Code.

Anytime a new guest uses your code, you know how the story goes, you make money.

Printing small place cards with your referral code and placing them in your listing could lead to a guest using your code too. 4988C3DD-7E0C-4DD6-9217-6C86F78B2B6C.png

Now we’re solving guest transportation needs and adding to our bottom line. 

Get your Uber referral code today for free and make extra $

Kisses! 

‘You know it’s hard out here for a Host’

3 Replies 3

@Rene-and-Zac0 - how do you get an Uber Referral code if you are not an Uber driver? 

@Alice-and-Jeff0 You don’t have to be a driver to ge a referral code. Here’s a link to the Uber help page explaining things better than my Country behind can. 

https://help.uber.com/h/03db9e2b-270b-4fdb-95a7-afce7c6b4b3b

‘You know it’s hard out here for a Host’

Marie630
Level 2
Stamford, CT

Hello @Rene-and-Zac0 

Is this post outdated? I don't see a "guest book" or "transportation section." Do you mean the "guidebook?"

Of topic: It's disappointing to see that mine is showing as empty of content, because a while back, I spent a good amount of time filling in my favorite places, restaurants, and so on. Did the app eat it?? But I digress.

Just as an FYI: the "Uber invite" offer doesn't seem to be necessarily in cash rewards. If I'm understanding correctly; if you're signed up as a rider, you get free rides; if you're signed up as a driver, you might get "rewards", which Uber doen't specify as necessarily being "cash" rewards.

In fact, the word "cash" is nowhere to be found at the link you refer to.

Thank you!

Marie