Any Airbnb hosts need a holiday September, October or November? (Spain, Portugal, Morocco)

David-and-Fiona0
Level 10
Panglao, Philippines

Any Airbnb hosts need a holiday September, October or November? (Spain, Portugal, Morocco)

Hello fellow hosts. My wife and I are superhosts based in the Philippines. We are going to take an extended holiday from September to December this year in Spain, Portugal and Morocco and have found some wonderful people to house sit our AirBnb while we are away. We thought it would be fun to see if anyone needs a holiday during that time and needs stand in hosts. We are flexible on timing and duration. Message us if you would like to explore this further. Happy hosting!

12 Replies 12
Sami23
Level 1
Saint Albans, United Kingdom

Should you wish to visit Casablanca when you visit Morocco, I host a very central city break location! Please follow this link to my Airbnb: https://www.airbnb.co.uk/rooms/5743262

Thanks @Sami23

Jose235
Level 1
Jerez de la Frontera, Spain

Hello David and Fiona!

It sounds really goood. I'm sure it will be an amazing experience and you will enjoy this part of Europe and Africa, overall meeting local people to get the best must see places and recommendations for meats and drinks. I highly recommend visiting Andalucía, the southern part of Spain, where Flamenco,

Jose235
Level 1

sherry wines and horses have their roots. Specially Jerez de la Frontera is really well located, it has an airport, in the middle of main cities like Sevilla, Cadiz or Malaga, in less than 30 min you can be in beaches like Bolonia or in mountain landscapes like Arcos de la Frontera. It's a best place also to feel the passion of Flamenco and taste delicious food, I love the iberic jam with a glass of sherry. I can show you locations and recommendations for all this area, because I was born and grown here and after some years working abroad I have come back to my beautiful city. Here you have the link to my apartment, it's really comfortable and you can enjoy beautiful sunset in the terrace or having fresh breakfast and dinners in that part of the house 😄

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

@Jose235 I have just checked out your place and added to my wishlist it looks absolutely amazing. I have added it to my wishlist for a long weekend break.

Jose235
Level 1

http://abnb.me/EVmg/8D0EXWseqE

Write me me back if you need any further information from this part of Spain or even southern Portugal too!

Best wishes from Spain (and I'm also considering visiting Phillipins this upcoming months),

Jose

Thanks @Jose235. We are looking forward to the trip

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

@David-and-Fiona0 wasn't clear from your post - are you looking for Airbnb hosts to stay with.

Or as you looking to for places to stay for free in exchange for acting as resident hosts????

Hi @Helen3. The later. 

Majid0
Level 1
Errachidia, Morocco

Hellom from morrocco welcome to spend holoday in beautiful place is nam ziz gorge house Majid berbère in Errachidia welcomine.thas is whatsap 00212672682177.

Hello.

if you are willing to come to Casablanca you will be very welcome in my apartement tamaris .

www.airbnb.fr/c/ghizlanebecapb

Discover the Moroccan Desert From any imperal city with experience of a local private guide , We offer the best tours to discover the rich culture and beautiful landscape of Morocco ,event you want only camel trekking to the camp book at us
discover berber culture with company berber nomad www.bahatravel.com
more infos:
√whatsapp:+212636718430
√instagram:bahatravel
√airbnb:nights desert camp
√booking.com:nights desert camp