Any Tips on Printing the Annual Earnings Statement?

Answered!
James165
Level 10
Atlanta, GA

Any Tips on Printing the Annual Earnings Statement?

I searched the help and did not see anything on printing the annual earnings statement. It looks fine on the screen and you can always do a "print" from the browser, but then it doesn't fit on paper and you have to manually reformat.

I rarely want a hard copy of anything, but I suspect 99.9 percent of hosts who report income for local taxes need to print this earnings summary. If I'm missing something, please tell me. (I don't want a 10-step method of cut/paste - Airbnb should be able to do better!).

If not, then please Airbnb, put on a print button like almost all sites do that creates a printer-friendly version we can file with taxes!

1 Best Answer
Bobbi19
Level 2
Marina Del Rey, CA

Its a bit time consuming but I opened an excel spreadsheet, cut and paste each column (one column at a time), then hide the columns you don't need.  Set up your page layout to 8 1/2 x 14 and landscape.  When you go to print, save as a pdf.  That worked for me.  

View Best Answer in original post

13 Replies 13
Susan1464
Level 1
Kennebunk, ME

I'm having same problem. I can't even copy the summary and transfer it to a word document. 

Susan151
Level 10
Somerville, MA

@James165 @Susan1464 Reduce to 80 % and it prints just fine from the browser. Your printer dialog box should have a scale option.

That's what I did. Still looks like a screen print rather than a more official statement. I know they don't do the 1099, but something more official looking would be nice since I submit this as backup for my local occupation taxes.

Alison420
Level 1
Peachland, Canada

You are so right. I have to have an electronic and hard copy in my files for my bookeeper.  Can't Airbnb create a dowload to a pdf Option? 

Ann72
Level 10
New York, NY

@James165 You can't just save it as a PDF and then print the PDF?  (In Chrome, File -> Print -> Change Destination to Save as PDF.)

Yes - you can do all that, but what you end up with is a screen print rather than a document that looks like something for backup of a tax return. That's what I did. So it's do-able, but it requires manual adjusting and does not look like anything offical. Why not make it easy and official like all financial institutions do?

Amy708
Level 1
Cedar Rapids, IA

Does anyone know how to print a current earnings summary?  I need an earnings summary that shows from Janurary 01, 2019 to current date.  I can get gross earnings which gives amount but does not have anything on the screen that says it is my earnings. Hence, why I need the current earnings summary statement.  Thanks...Amy

You're absolutely right!!!!!

I need to print my financial reports every month and the download method on Airbnb is through Excel, very messy and unclear while on screen I can see my results in graphic and in numbers very clear.

Calling Airbnb several times over the years is still the same answer in 2020, "we don't have a solution to your problem!"

Bobbi19
Level 2
Marina Del Rey, CA

Its a bit time consuming but I opened an excel spreadsheet, cut and paste each column (one column at a time), then hide the columns you don't need.  Set up your page layout to 8 1/2 x 14 and landscape.  When you go to print, save as a pdf.  That worked for me.  

JoseLuis74
Level 2
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

Hello everyone,

Maybe this excel template can help you with your problems!

I have it under my account in Fivver:

https://www.fiverr.com/share/71K37E

Stay healthy!

I would love to view your spreadsheet, but your link only takes me to a top-level Fiverr landing page. 

Ann219
Level 2
Sydney, Australia

can someone please tell me where on airbnb site do i go to get a statement of annual earnings...   I am in australia  

Hi all just wondering if someone can tell me where to find the annual statement for tax  purposes