Any hope for having a review removed

Patrick2453
Level 2
Panama City Beach, FL

Any hope for having a review removed

We had a guest book our space stating that 1 guest would be arriving. They show up with 5 people. Immediately  after arriving they send me a message saying the unit is not prepared for 5 people and that they are leaving. They end up leaving around 10 minutes after sending the first message. To save you all the other details, They never come back. The part I can’t wrapped my mind is why it Is still possible for them to leave a terrible review? They say 1 guest is  coming. We prepare for one and they bring 5 and they still have the right to leave a terrible review as if it is our fault. What is the best way to remove a review like this? By the way they have not yet left a review, but Airbnb has still allowed them the option. I can’t imagine they wouldn’t leave a bad review. They were not happy. I want to get ahead of this and find out how to have this review removed if it gets posted? Hopefully there is a way. Any ideas? 

15 Replies 15
Nina75
Level 10
LA, CA

Just reply to the review about what happened... Give the Guest a 1 Star as well...