Anybody ever gotten a gift from AirBnb??

Tom-and-Lisa0
Level 10
Kalispell, MT

Anybody ever gotten a gift from AirBnb??

When you fill out your host profile airbnb asks for a shipping address and comments that they sometimes send hosting gifts.  Has anybody ever gotten such a gift?

61 Replies 61
Andrea9
Level 10
Amsterdam, Netherlands

NO, and I've been a super host for 1 month shy of 2 yrs.
Gerry-And-Rashid0
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

Got some notebooks...

Ed-and-Hugh0
Level 10
Miami, FL

@Tom-and-Lisa0 I got a notebook. At a local Airbnb event, I got socks with the Airbnb logo on them.

Dee9
Level 10
Moriches, NY

Yes a got a kitchen towel

Deborah1
Level 10
Beaufort, SC

no, been a host and super host for a year. I thought maybe there would be an email or message on the one year anniversary, but there was not.

Rosemary19
Level 4
Victoria, Australia

Great question! I added my address a few weeks ago and haven't had anything. It's good to hear what others have received. 

Kim126
Level 2
Wisconsin, United States

I haven't.

Tiffany5
Level 1
London, United Kingdom

No gifts as such, but I sign up for a free smoke detector when they were on offer for free by AirBnB to meet new legal requirements and did receive it.

Ana-and-David0
Level 7
Fort Lauderdale, FL

I got a mug, like a year ago.

David-and-Fiona0
Level 10
Panglao, Philippines

I got a pony....

Oh wait that was a dream : ) 

Deborah1
Level 10
Beaufort, SC

a pony??? now I am really upset. I want a pony! (I am joking.)

Christine218
Level 2
Solana Beach, CA

Thank you David & Fiona. If there was a "like" button, I woulda.

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello everyone,

I hope you don't mind @Tom-and-Lisa0, I have moved this discussion out of 'Host Voice' as that is for 'Idea' suggestions, into the 'Hosts' board so you can carry on the conversation. 🙂

@David-and-Fiona0, it is so funny that you dreamt you received a pony from Airbnb. That would need a big stamp! hehe

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

We got a board game , last Christmas. Think they could send superhosts occasional discounts for travel as well as the $100 credit from time to time or perhaps one month of the year with no booking fees, rather than mugs socks etc