Anyone Else hosting in Las Vegas?

Joanna85
Level 10
Las Vegas, NV

Anyone Else hosting in Las Vegas?

I am trying to find a thread where hosts in Las Vegas connect and I don't see anything really that I thought I would!

Anyone out there in Las Vegas?  Are you doing this for investment reasons or for the fun of it?  I"m curious to know what others think about being hosts in Las Vegas and if others have been doing Air BNB longer than a year if they find slower times of the year or a specfic 'season' or if it's just hit or miss.  Any tips or funny stories or nightmares or anyone else looking other Las Vegas hosts to just share with?

75 Replies 75

Hi Scott ! I am cohost! I am also a super host myself and have a professional cleaning business for 25 years. Let me know if you would like to meet and go over your unit and prices! It is either a percentange of the booking fee plus cleaning or just flat cleaning. Whatever makes sense for both us! 

Hi Scott,

Yes I host a few units at Plams Place. Studios go for about $95 during the week and $125 on the weekends. 1 bedrooms are higher

Hey Kristy I wanted to reach out to you I'm a new hosts I've only been doing it for about a few weeks the thing is there's a house next door to me and they're doing Airbnb full-time I'm only doing it a couple times a month and I got a letter from the city saying that they have a complaint that I'm using this place as a short-term rental. I'm wondering how do you guys continue to host without getting letters from the city?. Thank you guys so much

FYI...

Hi, this is Summer. I just wanted to say that this topic and social thread is awesome for everyone who is interested in investing, earning $$, and planning for success! I currently work for a contracting company who helps Support Airbnb. I love my job, and would love to manage, monitor, host Airbnb account, and the owners listings. I can do everything from home just as I do from work. I handle disputes, check in troubles, payments, payouts, account setup, calendar block and unblock, etc.  Spread the word for me. Local or Global Airbnb users. I can be reached at

**[E-mail address hidden due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines]

Hey I wanted to reach out to you I'm a new hosts I've only been doing it for about a few weeks the thing is there's a house next door to me and they're doing Airbnb full-time I'm only doing it a couple times a month and I got a letter from the city saying that they have a complaint that I'm using this place as a short-term rental. I'm wondering how do you guys continue to host without getting letters from the city?. Thank you guys so much

Hi Kristy!

I would love to meet up with you and share tips and tricks on hosting and cohosting here! Let me know what day or time would work for you! Thanks!

Hi Malee,

Sounds great! When are you available?

KRISTY

I have some time Tuesday or Thursday! I'm on the southwest side of town but can meet you anywhere at a Starbucks! Let me know what works for you!

Hi Malee

Summer here. Let me know if you and Kristy was able to connect. Otherwise, I'm here in Vegas and work on Airbnb platform. Pretty knowledgeable on how this works. 

Thanks

Thanks, I was able to attend the airbnb local meeting and also the city planning meeting and have learned a lot!

A--J--Family-And-Hosts-0
Level 2
California, United States

Hi this is what I believe if they shut airbnb down....  All those neighbors who been complaining properties will go dowdown in value airbnb has helped the economy tremendous and home have risen and helped many who were losing there homes. 

A--J--Family-And-Hosts-0
Level 2
California, United States

Airbnb has helped the economy , that was struggling in real estate market we had a huge crash. Do they all forget the foreclosures.   Read how airbnb has helped new YorkY  maybe at the meetings and city councils show  also the home owners and neighbourhoods how airbnb has caused value in housing market and  increase in the property values. Investors have been buying which have increased property value and home owners.  

Stephanie796
Level 2
Las Vegas, NV

Hi everyone. I came across this thread as I’m looking into becoming a cohost. If anyone could give me any info on how to get started that would be great! 

Stephanie817
Level 2
Las Vegas, NV

Hi, this is Summer. I just wanted to say that this topic and social thread is awesome for everyone who is interested in investing, earning $$, and planning for success! I currently work for a contracting company who helps Support Airbnb. I love my job, and would love to manage, monitor, host Airbnb account, and the owners listings. I can do everything from home just as I do from work. I handle disputes, check in troubles, payments, payouts, account setup, calendar block and unblock, etc.  Spread the word for me. Local or Global Airbnb users. I can be reached at

Thank you

Are you familiar with the rules and regulations for Airbnb