Anyone else having problems with notes on dates?

Dede0
Level 10
Austin, TX

Anyone else having problems with notes on dates?

I noticed today that I can't set notes for any dates. (And I believe that some/all notes previously set have disappeared. This is when using the web interface; when on the phone app, I can set a new note, and that note remains visible in the phone app, but it's not visible online. This happens in both Chrome (on a Mac) and Safari (on a Mac). It also happens not only for my own listing, but one of my neighbor's listings.

I'm going to report this to AirBnB, but I'm curious if anyone else is experiencing this?

5 Replies 5
Amy1670
Level 1
Kanab, UT

Yes! I use the notes to record bookings that I get directly and from other platforms. They disappeared on Wednesday, and I still can't see them.

I spent 3 days trying to work with the help desk (ONLINE, since the phone lines have a long wait). So far, they have not been helpful. 

I can see the notes on my mobile, but only 1 day at a time, and I have to go into each date individually. Its not the calendar view that I have been using for years.

With so many people trying to cancel or rebook, I am afraid I won't be able to keep things straight!

I've also been in touch with online support about the inability to make notes in my calendar and about an unrelated issue. They straightened out the other issue, and say that the note issue has been handed off to the "technical team". Meanwhile, the problem continues.

As of at least 10:30 pm CDT tonight, Notes appear to be working again. Older notes have been restored, and new notes can be added. Whew!

Dede0
Level 10
Austin, TX

My question to AirBnB -- is the **bleep** (or QA team) responsible for this weeklong disruption being penalzed? If not, your process is broken.

Coraline8
Level 1
Chartres, France

Le problème persiste