Anyone have a phone number for ABnB

Wende2
Level 10
Church Creek, MD

Anyone have a phone number for ABnB

Hi all.......I killed my phone recently and lost some contacts.  I was hoping someone out there may have a number to share.  I would really like to speak to someone at ABnB, I just had a repeat guest cancel and she said her only refund would be the cleaning fee....$6.50.....I don't have a cleaning fee, and how ridiculous would $6.50 be for the fee.?!  I want someone's ear for this conversation.

Thanks.......

9 Replies 9
Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

+1-415-800-5959
+1-855-424-7262 (toll-free)

@Mike-And-Jane0   Thank you.!!

@Wende2 If you do a Google, Bing or Yahoo search of "contact Airbnb support" and click on the link to the site, you will be steered to their support team and (usually) given an option of either speaking with someone or sending them a text and waiting for them to get back to you. We've used this option several times, and while I've seen other hosts on here complain about the lack of support from Airbnb, our experience with their agents has generally been positive. We've only called them a couple of times due to the time difference (we're based in Hong Kong), but when we've texted them, they have gotten back to us quickly MOST TIMES and have often come on the text support line almost immediately. 

So, if the numbers above don't work out for you, try this option. Works for us!

@Rich-and-Yan0Hi......and Thanks.  I've always been happy with the people I've gotten in touch with, just needed them around 3 times.  I'm just surprised that when on as host, they don't have any simple easy way to get in touch, use to be a number right there when clicking contact us, doesn't seem like they care about the host as much as they would like to have us think.  Altho seems there's plenty for hosts to complain about........Thanks again.

Yeah, I know what you mean. No sooner was I bragging about the great service we'd been having with the support team when I found myself put on hold for nearly a week waiting for a reply from them. I'm not sure what happened, but apparently I asked a question (about why we didn't receive one of the promised payments for a client who cancelled due to Covid-19) that was too much for them to handle.

Anyway, you're right, it would be nice if there were an easier way to get in touch, but as they just had yet another round of staff layoffs recently, then I doubt that that's going to be improving in the near future...

Wende2
Level 10
Church Creek, MD

@Rich-and-Yan0  Guess that proves, don't mess with our money.!  A week seems ridiculous when you're tried to stay in good graces with a guest.  Every time they give notice about layoffs, I get a....Meet our new staff member email.

@Wende2 Yup. Three more days later, and still no reply. I don't want to be cynical and say that they aren't replying because they don't want to pay us the promised support payment, but they are kind of making it look that way right now.

Anyway, I'll let you know if they ever get back to us...

Wende2
Level 10
Church Creek, MD

@Rich-and-Yan0  Seems to me they really don't care how obvious they are, I think in their mind hosts are always signing up so what do they care what we think.  VRBO just may be calling sooner then I thought.