Anyone need help in Galway co hosting?

Rose139
Level 1
Ireland

Anyone need help in Galway co hosting?

Hey all! I was wondering if any of you near Galway city would like any help co hosting? Im Very quick with online replies to guests, managing bookings etc. I would be happy to clean or greet guests and show them to their room if you are not available. I am available to interact with guests and recommend things to do in Galway or help in any way I can. Thanks for reading!

5 Replies 5
Charlie74
Level 1
Galway, Ireland

Hi Rose - I saw your advert about co-hosting in Galway.  Are you still looking to do more of that? If so, we are looking for a co-host from October 5th until November 2nd.  we live in the Claddagh.  We will be away for those 4 weeks so are looking for someone to do, well, everything really - meet / greet / arrange cleaning / troubleshooting.  Interested?  Feel free to get back to me via airbnb or on [personal information hidden for safety reasons].  Many thanks.  Charlie

Rose, I would like to talk to you on the subject of Co-hosting. I would like some assistance

Cathy518
Level 1
Dublin, Ireland

Hi rose, are you still available for co hosting in Galway?

Julie1707
Level 1
County Tipperary, Ireland

Hi Rose, are you available to cohost? I have an apartment in Galway city centre and need someone to take care of it for me for the next few weeks! Thanks, Julie

Hello, I have a two bedroomed apartment in Galway (Renmore) and I am looking for a host to take care of everything really. If you are interested, please get in touch with me. Thanks.