Anyone seeing their stat views not updated?

Ratna3
Level 2
Coppell, TX

Anyone seeing their stat views not updated?

The views past week are all zeroes - Seems not uodated - I have got an inquiry or two so I'm positive the views are not zero.

What is the issue with STAT VIEWS - anyone experiencing the same issue?

39 Replies 39
Mona39
Level 2
Banner Elk, NC

yeah, I have the same issue 

same here, Japan

Liz483
Level 1
Austin, TX

Yes it's stopped for me here in Austin, TX as well as another friend I know who hosts here.  Airbnb, please address this.

Peggy7
Level 3
Ringgold, GA

yes, same for me. It seens this happens a couple of time a year for no reason

Kenneth-And-Lilia0
Level 10
Las Vegas, NV

Same here.  Been going on a week

Letti0
Level 10
Atascosa, TX

@Ratna3  It's been reported to AirBnB. They have acknowledge the issue, but have no idea when it will be fixed. Been going on since Spetember 25th and is a global issue not just the US. 

Great to know that there is a bug that affected the stat views

It seems only VIEWS are affected and all others are fine!!

Yulianna0
Level 10
Madrid, Spain

Hopefully they will fix it soon. At least nombers of reviews are increasing normally and reviews are viewable

Nikola19
Level 2
Belgrade, Serbia

Yes, same here. I thought my number of views really dropped on 0 for last 8 days. So I contacted Airbnb support, asked what is a problem. I've been told that everything is working perfectly and that simply nobody is looking at my property. I got a link on how views are working and the factors that are affecting if people will look at my property or not. And then I've been told to f**k off. I realise that there is something really wrong with airbnb support, but now at least I feel better know that it's a bug on stats updates. I still feel like I am missing regular number of views that I usually have.

I have had the same problem for a week now.  I sent an email and they replied that everything had been fixed.  I took a screen shot and wrote back telling them that in fact it HAD NOT been fixed.  I also wrote to reply about the actual days when a booking occurred (the filled dot) were no longer showing up on the graph/timeline about 2 weeks ago.  Their first answer was "they were looking at it and it would be fixed soon."  After 3 days I contacted them again and got a vague answer about "well with the new changes perhaps it was not a feature anymore."  I told them it was VERY useful as I could then see from the views how often a booking was actually made.  Who the hell is making decisions there?  Customer service used to be very good - they would get back to you within a few hours.  I have yet to get a reply with my screenshot that I sent over 24 hours ago.  Not even a standard "we received your inquiry - we will look into and get back to you."  VERY DISAPPOINTED in Kansas...

Kumari3
Level 7
Melbourne, Australia

Me too Australia. It's disappointing that Airbnb isn't sending a communication to all hosts advising of the issue and at least letting us know that they are working on it. 

Amorn-and-Chris0
Level 2
Ko Samui, Thailand

Thailand here... ditto. No Progress information since the 25th. 

Jamie306
Level 2
Cedar Key, FL

Same here, nothing  on mine since 9/24.   From 9/25 on is all zero.

Camille-Et-Albert0
Level 2
Latour-Bas-Elne, France

Bonjour, même problème pour moi. Mes statistiques de vue sont à "0" depuis le 25 septembre. J'ai eu depuis deux passages et pas de commentaires. Est ce lié ?