Anyone want to follow one another on Instagram?

Laura2592
Level 10
Frederick, MD

Anyone want to follow one another on Instagram?

One of the local businesses in the area where our cottage is invited us to participated in a holiday event and promote our space. They linked to us on Instagram. I had an account but never posted anything so had to hurry up and put up some images and am now trying to post something daily to build up followers. Do we have an Airbnb host group where we can follow one another? I would be happy to tag or follow any other hosts who would like to do this. Honestly I don't know if this will lead to any more bookings but am happy to promote your space. Might be a weird time with more shut downs looming but maybe it will help to spread a little cheer. Good idea? Bad idea?

4 Replies 4
Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

As some who does marketing and comms as my day job, I would say in  marketing terms it's unlikely to make much if any difference to your bookings, to have random hosts from around the world,  linking to each other's Instagram account.

Now if you got an eminent travel writer or blogger to do it, who has a target audience of the sort of travellers interested in staying in your location and your type of property....that would be a different matter 🙂

Kelly149
Level 10
Austin, TX

this has come up a few times before

@Lisa723 has a cute account... there are a few others I've seen

ours is IG: MonogramPropertyServices

also, ABB doesn't flag that line in my listing so it is there as well

Maxine33
Level 7
Alexandria, VA

I have not found a host group but I would be glad to support you.  My IG is new and not fancy but you can find me at Charmingly Charleston (@charminglycharleston)

Michelle1851
Level 10
Littleton, CO

Yes I’d love to follow others, I’m new to Instagram but it seems fun:). Mine is @vailretreat.